1-Scale
2- Smaller size pants
3- Measuring tape (waist line)
  • Meal Plan
  • Workout Plan

For me:
-Meal Plan: I am monitoring my Macros
-Workout Plan: HIIT training from YouTube videos
-Measuring Progress: I personally have a pair of pants that I'm using as a reference. So, I'll be trying to button up those pants every Friday :D

Let me know what will you use?

Replies

• iamFitSal
    iamFitSal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    P.S:
    I worked out today and watched my macros.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,670 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I posted my daily update in a different thread. I ate within my calories and worked out on my exercise bike. I need to get to the gym to start strength training. I plan to use a scale to track my progress. My current Jean's are real loose, time to go shopping! I hate spending money on Jean's I won't fit in for long!
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thought I had kept under my calories today but had forgotten to add something so that put me over by 23 calories so not too bad. Have a pair of trousers which dont quite fasten so am going to measure my progress using them
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Thought I had kept under my calories today but had forgotten to add something so that put me over by 23 calories so not too bad. Have a pair of trousers which dont quite fasten so am going to measure my progress using them

Just 23 calories over is keeping within your calories. I know seeing that glaring red from being over even 1 calorie is annoying! Great idea on the trousers, I hope you fit into them soon.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Stayed within my calories and used my recumbent bike. I've pre-logged the rest of the day and plan on putting in some good time on the bike today.

How's everyone else doing?
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had a great day! I had company in, and we we're at my in-laws for supper (they are absolutely respectful and aware of my eating restrictions and sooo helpful!!) It was a successful day 🤗 I did half hour on my treadmill before my company came this morning. I had wanted to do more but the day has been otherwise busy!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AimeeLGosse glad your day was great!

I had a good day yesterday, put in good time on the bike. It is broken on light speed so I've been pedaling as fast as I can for as long as I can while reading and rockin out. My Dad is going to rig it for resistance when he comes over with my mom for Memorial Day. I've been working on decluttering the kitchen this morning and tossed out a bunch of stuff. Still have a lot to do, but it's a start. That's my update! Aimee, looks like it's just the two of us!
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I typed an update but it has vanished into outer space so here goes again. Not bad today foodwise. Kept to my calories. At my caravan overnight which would normally involve fish and chips but brought 5%mince and had that for tea with rice. Finished the evening with a gin and slimline tonic. Need to put more effort in on the exercise front
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hi KatyJane! Sounds like you made good choices!

I biked for 20 minutes today and had 1 calorie leftover. My parents came over today for Memorial Day and we BBQed. I kept the sides veggies and had frozen yogurt for dessert. My Dad rigged my broken exercise bike to be able to increase resistance with a control box. It's pretty hokey but will give me the chance to still get a good workout at home while I save for a new one. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. I also borrowed a cold brew coffee maker to make my own cold brew, which will save me both calories and money as I've been going to Starbucks too much! That's all here, I'll get in a better workout tomorrow.
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I had a great day yesterday! I spent over two hours mowing our rural property with a heavy clunker lawnmower. Majoy calorie burn woo hoo! ( I wear a Fitbit and it thought I was riding a bike lol) My husband bbq'd us a beautiful steak to finish the busy day....mmmmmm!!
    Have a great day my virtual friends!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Good morning! I had a great day yesterday! I spent over two hours mowing our rural property with a heavy clunker lawnmower. Majoy calorie burn woo hoo! ( I wear a Fitbit and it thought I was riding a bike lol) My husband bbq'd us a beautiful steak to finish the busy day....mmmmmm!!
    Have a great day my virtual friends!

Sounds like a great day! You have a great day too!