June 13 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I've been exercising lightly for 5 weeks, since I triggered a painful flare-up of plantar fasciitis. Today included vigorous walking; push up intervals; seated lat pull downs and a jump rope set.
    Calories: well under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, C25K
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, but I did use some of the exercise calories. My goal for this (I've decided last week, is to only use them 50% of the time - and only if I'm hungry)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

I'm trying to figure out my favorite exercise. I used to love dancing - I used to take ballroom lessons, and it was a workout then when I was in great shape. But recently I've gone hiking with the kids, and while they are little it's not the best workout, it is calming activity. I also really enjoy the runners high after getting done running, but not running itself!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Pass day 1!
    Even though I didn’t go over cals on my food log today, they were guesstimations. I feel like I probably went over. We had pizza dinner and it was delicious! Pear and jalapeño marmalade with speck and red onions.

Fav exercise- water aerobics. Love to listen to my music with KBL Endurance Sprint waterproof headphones. Water feels great and I’ll tread, water run, etc. I know it’s also strengthened my left ankle😊 Tones too!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    2x yes

3 pass
    10 yess
    1 May 22 yes/ 9 pass
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes