Options
    Exercise: Yes. Stationary bike for 25 minutes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    6/4 Update
    This turned into a night of nibbles :/ , so back to re-categorize this as Pass Day #1 for June.

Been there, done that. Don't you hate it when you think you've got it and then that happens?!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Jun 4
    Group Accountability
    Exercise? YES 20+ minutes DDPYoga Rebuild Program
    Calories? YES
    Tracking? YES
    Pass? 0

Personal Accountability
    10 in 20 on track? YES for Day 6 of 20. I didn't feel well today or yesterday so opted for some simple meals & leftovers instead of the program recipes, but I stayed true to the rules of the plan. Dropped 06.2 lbs so farl
    Hydration? YES
    Supplements? YES. Late with morning ones, but got them in.
    Sleep? FAIL. Bad sleep night again, as is my norm. I skipped morning caffeine and BP was still elevated. I cannot figure out the cause - taking meds, very low sodium, diet is loaded with BP friendly foods, and I'm started to exercise. It should be dropping!! Tomorrow I'll compare readings on my cuff with another. If it's not the cuff, I will need to monitor this carefully.
    Exercise? YES. Still in the chair portion of the program. I think I can do standing routines now but I'm sometimes just a bit wobbly and I don't want to push illness recovery. Patience grasshopper.
    Note to me - Keep a close eye on this BP thing. Don't want a crisis repeat.

Good work in monitoring everything. As you get strong enough to increase the exercise. I would think you will see a positive effect on your BP.