iamFitSal
iamFitSal Posts: 16 Member
Wohooo! You made it to week 2
You got this!
Let’s win week 2

Share your plan/ Strategy
What food plan are you following?
What’s your workout plan?
What’s your performance indicator/How do you measure your success? Scale? Measuring tape? Smaller size clothing?

Replies

• AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Woops! I posted in the week one spot I believe...
    This week I have a lot going on. Company today, gone driving all day Friday, and the hours between I have a massive garden to plant. Lots if exercise and sunshine 🤗 my weight is off to a stubborn start which I know to be typical. Just have to push through even when it seems to not be working. I aim to be as accurate as possible, eat only what I can track, and not take ONE bite of my sons oatmeal in the mornings lol! That's what my four yr old says every day "mom, don't even think about it! It's too much sugar!" And he's right 🙄 my blood sugar is coming down gradually. Last week was a great week!
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Felt as if I had a good week last week , jumped on scales today and had lost a grand total of 1 lb. I know it is a loss which is good but at the moment I feel as if I am trying to climb Everest at the moment so have been in self desrruct mode today. However I have given myself a good talking to and am going to plan my meals for the week. I can do this
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,670 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day for me. I finally got over feeling intimidated of the gym and went. I have an appointment Friday to develop a weight lifting routine with a trainer. I did my usual recumbent bike workout at home. My Dad (computer engineer and great with electronics) rigged my bike with a control box to override the broken console and increase/decrease resistance. I'm very impressed that it worked and am already sore!

I also went shopping today as I'm able to pull down my Jean's without unbuttoning them, so it was past time to go. I went from 14/16 to 10/12s, yay!
  • AimeeLGosse
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    My Dad (computer engineer and great with electronics) rigged my bike with a control box to override the broken console and increase/decrease resistance. I'm very impressed that it worked and am already sore!

How awesome to have such supportive parents in your life! Great job on your pant size changing...such encouragement :)
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have done better today. Kept to my calories although my macros were a bit on the high side. My husband got me a sausage roll today which I ate because I had no lunch and was ravenous. It wasnt even nice and afterwards I could feel the grease lining the top of my mouth. Then we went to a supermarket cafe and I wanted a cold drink and the machine wasnt working so the choice was either a bottle of sugary pop or iced latte. I went with the latte but not really happy about it.
  • AimeeLGosse
    Options
    Honestly Katyjane, sometimes that's just the way a day can be! A friend who was over yesterday, while we were talking about this journey of mine, told me to "give myself permission to not be perfect". I strive to do my best...but some days you have to make the best choice of what options are before you. I can see that you are conscious about it and that's really good! Keep going, you are doing great!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,670 Member
    Options
    I like that, giving yourself permission to not be perfect. I'm going out of town this weekend and will not be in my daily routine, so I've been a bit concerned about it as we'll be eating out for every meal. I just have to do my best and not worry about it, and enjoy the trip.

I forgot to update yesterday. I rode my bike for a long time and ate well. My fat macro has been high thanks to olive oil and coffee cream. 'm trying to up my protein and eat more veggies. I went to Costco and stocked up on both so I'll be eating well for a couple weeks. I also ordered a box from Imperfect Produce and that's coming Monday. I'm curious how deformed the fruits and veggies will be! Hope you are having a great day!