Mini Goal Challenge - Week of May 27th to June 2nd

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    MSWDiet wrote: »
    @Molly You always inspire me when needed. I know the stress of getting parents property in order. Smart move to just get it done now. I'm still holding on to my parents estate for no good reason. Stay strong!
    @MSWDiet - My sister did not want to sale and it has put a serious strain on our relationship. I understood her side, but she was the only one living in the building and not paying rent and my Dad did not keep it up and I was not going to remodel it for my sister to live in when my Dad is in nursing home and private pay. So it has been a very stressful time for sure and 10 extra pounds. But I am back to caring for me. Schedule my mamagram, getting shingles shot. Signed back up for WW meetings which I will start going to this Wed. My dr has been bugging me to try 16:8 fasting. I am going to start reading book and trying this a few days a week to start and see how it goes. But thanks to God I am getting back on track now. The building is sold and hopefully we will close June 4th!

How is it going for you?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited May 2019
    Options
    **Goals week of 5/27/19**

1) WW blue dot day - 0/4

2) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 0/4

3) Try intermittent fasting 16:8 – 0/2 (2:00 or 3:00)

4) Checked in – 0 days

887823.png
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I did one set of labeled prep! Proud of me :D Now to keep that up! Next week: Saag?

Monday - AM walk. Finish project grading.
    Tuesday - AM straight run - 2 miles. Lifting after school. Run to 10k. Take books to library and pick up new. Close account at Y. Discussion post. Quiz. Call B - borrow Holes? Research phones; set up account with mom. Chicken dinner. What should go in trailer to haul to dump?
    Wednesday - AM walk. Call park about working Sat. Lifting after school. Run to 10k. Draft essay. Head to Z's. Beef stew.
    Thursday - AM moderate run - 4 miles. Discussion comments. Upload files.
    Friday - AM walk. Finish essay. Head home Theater in evening.
    Saturday - Park day?
    Sunday - Long run. Submit essay. Park?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Happy hump day!

@clicketkeys - great goals!!

I went back to WW meeting today with old leader. Meeting was wonderful. Could not find a convenient Monday class so had to do a Wednesday.

1) WW blue dot day - 0/4

4) Checked in – 1 days

887823.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) WW blue dot day - 1/4

4) Checked in – 2 days

887823.png
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly- thanks for starting this week and keeping things going. I hear you about the family situation. They are tough but you did what you needed to do. Glad you are back on track and back to a ww meeting you like. Keep going with your goals.

Clicketykeys- good goals. I know you can make progress.

Mswdiet- hope you are doing okay.

No goals this week but I am thinking about what I want for next week. Last 3 weeks was taking care of my brother who had a hip replacement. Not tough but lots of cooking eat and traveling. He is back at his place and doing well. Then this week has been lots of dental work since my coverage ends today. One of the effects of retirement but it is fine. I need to get on a exercise and eating routine.

Have a great weekend everyone!