Hi there! Just joined!

Options
DonnaMarieDog
DonnaMarieDog Posts: 7 Member
I was checking out the groups and said, oh hey, that's me! I'm 65, overweight, have had both knees replaced. I do a lot of walking and sitting exercises, and I'm working on my weight with myfitnesspal. It truly helps to monitor calories and plan foods. Let's chat and share what works for us.

Replies

• sharonvree
    sharonvree Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today. Had both of my knees replaced 8 years ago. Shortly after I lost 55 # and have gained 35# back. I'll be 62 this fall and want to get back on track, but need support from others who know where I am. It's good to find this group.
  • dawalkup
    dawalkup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was also looking at groups to get some support from. I saw this group and thought I can relate. I'm 65, I have had one knee replacement and need the other knee done. Walking is painful sometimes so I don't get a lot of exercise. Thankful for My Fitness Pal to help me with counting calories and nutrition.
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    61, soon to be 62, arthritis in hands, ankles, knees and shoulders. I had a torn Meniscus repaired in May and still learning to walk balanced again. I have about 90 pounds to lose on this little 5'1" body of mine. Motivation, support, and just plain chat is always welcome.