Welcome! Record your "before" photos/measurements here, and share your story!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I'm planning to take photos this evening, and will also be recording my weight, BF%, and measurements for bust, ribcage, waist, hips, thigh and bicep.

Feel free to post your stats here if you're feeling brave (bonus points if you post your photos, though I imagine most of us will save those for the end, if at all, haha). You can also post your height and age, so we can find other group members with similar stats -- 30DS twins! :)

Replies

• intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Starting at 239lbs. I've done this before and lost 11 pounds and sooo many inches. It just HURTS the first few days! lol
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Yay, welcome, and THANK YOU for joining me! :) What's your name?
  • winnwong
    winnwong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 5’1”, starting 140lbs. I just purchased the videos, looking forward to starting!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Welcome, winnwong! :) I'm so glad to have you on board! Will you take some photos and measurements before we get started? I was really glad I did the first time I did 30DS. I lost 4 or 5 pounds, but my shape changed SO drastically!
  • winnwong
    winnwong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements this morning right before the first workout.
    Bust-38 in
    Rib cage - 34 in
    Waist- 33 in
    Hips -40 in
    Thigh-22in
    Bicep- 10.5 in

Just completed the first workout and I can’t believe how much I’m sweating from 20 minutes!!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Nice work, winnwong! I got soooo sweaty, too! I'm so proud of us!!! :) I ended up not doing measurements -- I have an appointment for a Fit3D body scan early next week, so I'm just going to use those this time, instead!
  • katwaineo
    katwaineo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I’m a little late! I’m starting out at 149 lbs. 36” bust, 29” waist, 41.5” hips.