Back at it!!!

Options
_Shane_
_Shane_ Posts: 12 Member
My weight loss journey began in January 2011 at a whopping 335 pounds. It started as a friendly contest between myself and two family members. I lost 110 pounds in the first year by logging in every day of that year. After 110 pounds I got a new job, got busy and got complacent. I gained 60 pounds back over the next year and a half. I have now logged for the last 70 days and have lost 20 of the regained pounds.

I am a very competitive person and love the pressure of being accountable to other people. I am looking for people that I know are watching and just there to make sure I am keeping with my program. I welcome all friend requests and especially look forward to active, determined people that can help motivate me to try harder or who can use my logs for motivation for themselves.

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    My story is so similar to yours, I HAVE to friend request you... hopefully we can help keep each other motivated...
  • _Shane_
    _Shane_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love that you ride also. I just started riding this summer. My weight loss goals come with rewards of new bikes :) I know I am probably justifying the large purchases but at least it's good motivation.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I love that you ride also. I just started riding this summer. My weight loss goals come with rewards of new bikes :) I know I am probably justifying the large purchases but at least it's good motivation.

Sounds good to me.... :)