DAY ONE! How did it go??

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
Hi all! I did it! I didn't get around to working out until 6 pm, but I did it! It wasn't as rough as I expected, but I definitely got super sweaty and I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow. PROTIP: Stretch your glutes! The video is definitely missing that for Level 1, and I feel like with all the squats and lunges, it's the thing that has gotten sorest in the past. Shameless gym selfie for accountability/proof, hee hee!

d1f5wseq3o3k.jpg

What do you feel was your biggest obstacle today? Making time? Motivation? Energy? For me, my boyfriend was having friends over to our place (I like to workout in the living room), so I went down to my building's tiny gym in the basement to exercise. It doesn't have any handweights lower than 10 lbs, so I put my 3 lb and 5 lb weights in a canvas shopping bag and took them down there!

Replies

• katwaineo
    katwaineo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m a couple days late but I just did the first workout today! It was a great workout, although I didn’t have any weights handy lol so I’ll have to grab those for next time!
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's way better to do it with no weights than not do it all -- no excuses! (I even have a carton of tomato soup I've been using for some physical therapy exercises. It weighs 2lb 4oz, and I needed a 2lb weight, haha!)