You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... 8/15

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
Most people do not get the sleep they need for regular day to day life. Those who exercise on a regular basis need even more sleep to recover from beating up their bodies. Today, get some extra sleep. Go to bed early. Take a nap. Make sure you're getting the sleep you need...perchance to dream...

Replies

• ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well this one has me thinking its totally me .I get up at 7:30 am and do some form of exercise .I do housework and may take an hours nap after lunch. After dinner I geocache and hubby and I walk downtown at midnight .Why?I think its because the streets are basically empty and I feel more comfortable .By the time we get home chat and unwind I would say we hit the bed at around 2 am . I know there are mornings we are strolling in from our walk at 2 am . I have never thought of the importance of sleep . I actually hate to sleep
    Many nights I go to bed only to get up and come out on the computer til my son goes to work at 5:30.Tonight I will walk at 9 and will go to bed at 11pm ,lets hope it works. I will refuse to get up and sit on the computer.
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! I found myself nodding off at work yesterday so I ended up falling asleep around 7:30 instead of the usual 10 or so. Hopefully I can make it an early night again. (Keep in mind I do get up at 5 in the morning.)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go to bed now... actually about an hour ago, but my downstairs neighbor decided to have workers come out and I have been subject to banging, sawing, drilling, and large objects being moved around (the owner rents out the unit and the unit is currently empty). Now if this was an emergency repair that needed to be done I can understand having a work crew out after 5 pm, especially if there were someone living in the unit, but the unit being empty and this just being repairs so he can rent it out again is completely rude. I've already had to go down and tell them they needed to turn the radio down because I can hear it over my tv and sent an email to the property manager and the rest of the board to request the unit owner be notified that this is business that needs to be done during normal business hours and if these guys are not gone by 11 I'm calling the cops since we have 11pm -7am non disruption rule on the books and the city has a 11pm to 7am noise ordinance.

And I know myself, being frustrated about this (and everything else I've been feeling today) I'm going to have a horrible time getting to sleep once it is quiet because I'm going to stew over this.