Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the July 2019 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    Off to Alaska at the end of the month. So that may take me out of the winner's circle for both July and August, but well worth it!
    Outstanding...I would love to go back to Alaska. The scenery was just spectacularly majestic. Hope you can share some pics along your journey!
  • ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the July challenge and a chance for success and the winners circle!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    lsmith2077 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Lily from the US and this is my first month doing this challenge. I'm turning 19 this month and I would like to give this year a good start! My weight loss goal is to get to less than 140 lbs from 190-ish lbs so I can be within regulation to join the USAF eventually! 😊 I've never really participated in forums on mfp but I have lost over 130 lbs over 3 years counting calories on here with my highest weight being around 320 lbs. Good luck everyone! 🎉

Welcome to the UAC and congrats on an awesome weight loss!! Hooe we can cheer you on to the finish line and in to maintenance!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Rita a newbie from the U.K. I’m 67 years young and have been trying to lose 14 pounds for some time now. I have been a member of a couple of other challenges and think I have become complacent and so this may be the change I need. Holiday to Turkey is booked for September so there’s my goal 🤞