16 weeks 4 days pregnant

Options
amyjeanw84
amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
edited June 2019 in Social Groups
Hi! I am pregnant and due Dec. 2nd 2019 :smiley: I'm so excited! I'm nervous about gaining too much weight being that I started my pregnancy at 5'3 and 164.4lb's with a 29 BMI. I've read that I should gain 15-25 pounds. I got married 9/5/18 at 145 pounds after a lot of hard work and eating right just to put all 20 lb's back on within 3-4 months and then we got pregnant. Such a blessing! So far I've gained 5.8 lb's in my 16 weeks of being pregnant. I put down on myfitness pal to gain .5 lb's a week. What did you all do? Thank you and hope tracking will help me stay healthy until I welcome my sweet baby :wink:

Amy

Replies

• csilladev
    csilladev Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, it’s me again 😄 I have started the pregnancy with a BMI of 28 so I got the same weight gain allowance as you but I already blew more than half of it and gained 10 lbs in these 16 weeks. My due date is December 8th 😁 I put myself on maintenance still and I am really maintaining. My dr is ok with that since I have over 30 lbs excess weight already. She says she would be happy to see me gain as little as possible because I had weight related complications in my first pregnancy. I gained 80 lbs with my first😬