Welcome!

Options
Thanks for joining the group! Please feel free to start topics etc. Any suggestions shout them out...lets all become losers!(sorry I couldn't resist.)
Perhaps everyone can state their gomi name so we can pretend we know each other!

Replies

• bhnguyen82
    bhnguyen82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's me! Phoshizzle!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's low-cal calzone zone!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    sarawr in the, um, hizzy.
  • tramplingrose
    Options
    I'm Rachel in the forums, tramplingrose here. I find it funny I'm more fearful of people finding my weight than I am of people finding my blog!
  • EthelBelle
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm snarkypartyof1 in the forums.
  • Boots1221
    Boots1221 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey hams! I'm Courtney.. aka NoThanks in the forums. Lezdothis!
  • RWtD
    RWtD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm RWD in the forums. I know it's a stretch to get that from this username... :D
  • bee_elle
    bee_elle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My GOMI username is also a stretch...it is exactly the same. Ha! I should come up with something wittier for the forums...
  • eraweir
    eraweir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm rogerschica in the forums... I don't even know...
  • ricefordinner
    Options
    Hi all! mcfly here.
  • notthatNaomi
    Options
    Naomi on GOMI. I forgot I had a mfp account until I tried to join this group -obviously didn't do much with it, but I changed my username today to be somewhat more like my GOMI name.
    (Naomi is actually my middle name. I had never heard of Naomi/love taza until I found GOMI.)
    Anyway, I'm here.
  • whelanfm
    Options
    Hi. I'm Genki in the forums'
  • befit1980
    Options
    Made a new account to have the same name as the forums. I've been using Sparkpeople for 4 years so this site is a whole new ballgame to me. I track my nutrition and exercise over there and I'll continue to do that and use this to interact with all you fellow hams!
  • feelgoodnic
    feelgoodnic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm Nut Buttahface. I'm here because I stuff my face with too much nut buttah.

My diary is locked but the key to open it is my username (feelgoodnic)
  • GettingMooreInShape
    GettingMooreInShape Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SmurfSmugKerf here! Hi Hams!
  • GettingMooreInShape
    GettingMooreInShape Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my profile picture is my inspiration.. taken a few years ago and when I was at my "happy weight". Here's to hoping I can get back there!
  • befit1980
    Options
    I just downloaded the app and it doesn't look like you can see your groups on there, unless I'm missing it. Is that true?
  • bhnguyen82
    bhnguyen82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @befit, you're right, you can't see the groups. That's my biggest gripe with the app.
  • meghiep
    meghiep Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello! I'm LittleOrphanLilly on the forum, but changed it here because there are only so many places on the internet where I can base my identity on a Julia Allison joke...
  • jociepoo
    jociepoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    snarksnarksnark on GOMI forums. Haven't logged in a few days because I was camping with the huscat. I don't even want to know how bad it would look if I tried to log all the camping goodness I participated in. Here's to hitting reset this week.