Where are the butch lesbians?

Options
Because what femme girl doesn't like to see a masculine clothed female pop up on their newsfeed when seeking motivation?

;]

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I've hidden that side of myself for two decades. How do you let it out? How do you just be yourself?
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    @onwarddownward - You have to love yourself and be proud of who you are. I am only 22 and I realize all the effort and work the previous generations of LGBTQ folk have done to allow people of my generation to be able to really express themselves. I thank each and every person that have made that possible. However, a mindset and understanding that you will wear what you want to wear and act the way you want needs to come first. Then shmexy clothing. ;)
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i consider myself soft butch, haha, just depends on the day and if i have to work. but i ride a harley, which ups my butch points i think!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    i consider myself soft butch, haha, just depends on the day and if i have to work. but i ride a harley, which ups my butch points i think!

You for sure get points for the Harley!

I'd love to ride someday. I'd like to get back into horseback riding, once I'm thinner and don't have to worry about the horse getting a backache!
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I had to come out twice- once as a lesbian and then again as butch. I actually didn't realize I was butch until somebody pointed it out to me :)
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We're here!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    there are lots here.
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just popped in for a perve... Shame there's not more of you butch grrrls!
  • JTS_go
    JTS_go Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Right here, right here. I'm working on the first novel in what looks like is going to be a series of butch-hero romances if anyone wants to volunteer to beta read.
  • 10by2012
    Options
    I just came out in November .. it takes time and loving yourself enough that lies stop being an option
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Right here, right here. I'm working on the first novel in what looks like is going to be a series of butch-hero romances if anyone wants to volunteer to beta read.

In for the scenery, sidetracked by the literary! I've been told I'm an honest and thorough reader. I am intrigued by the idea of a butch-hero romance! Hit me up when you are at the beta reading stage.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    This just became my most favourte MFP post - ever!

JTS_go - yes please!
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I will read anything you got, I know atleast one other lady who'd be interested!
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options

not butch, tried briefly and failed both posturing and attitude. love butches and love butch hero lit though!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options

Another femme more than happy to road test your hero :wink:
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Definitely up for a butch hero novel, but i'm no butch though, sorry ladies.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love butch lesbians. Ladies, marry me? :bigsmile:
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Right here, right here! Always up for new friends too. :)
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh we're everywhere, girls. :)
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Because what femme girl doesn't like to see a masculine clothed female pop up on their newsfeed when seeking motivation?

;]

YES!!!