Anyone else doing Body Beast

Options
lwarnke1978
lwarnke1978 Posts: 11 Member
Body Beast is definitely my go to program. I am currently starting the program without using an accountability group on Facebook as I am just trying to do it on my own at my own pace. I have been recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in the last year so I have to listen to my body but would love to have some new friends to help support me in this journey.

Replies

• trimwithangie
    trimwithangie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey!! How is it going with body beast? i am yet to try that program.
  • delightmurray199
    Options
    I've done it a couple times. I like it, but I've gotten out of the routine and I've lost all of my muscle. Ugh.....
  • NVB91
    NVB91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting Body Beast for the New Year? Just finished P90X and ready for a new challenge.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I am !! I am !!
    Just finished Week 1

Add me if you want to keep eachother accountable ! :)
  • kristinaouellettefit
    Options
    Hey! Are you working with a coach or in a challenge group or anything?? One of the girls in my challenge group is doing body beast! Let me know if you're not working with a coach yet :) you get one for free!
  • Jambalady
    Jambalady Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm about a week and a half from finishing and loved it. I'm trying to decide if I should start another round or do something different. I've gotten great results in terms of overall strength and find it a lot easier than the more cardio based programs.