• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,237 Member
    Options
    Adding 7 miles for 351 miles

Adding 30 miles for 381.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @vhuber - MRSA???? Where did you pick that up from? That’s usually something you pick up in a hospital. Nasty stuff. Keep on top of it and go aggressive. We just had a gal here almost lose a leg over a MRSA. They got the infection under control but she insisted on oral meds first and it almost cost her a leg. If it’s not hurting, that’s a good sign they are getting it. Here’s hoping the recovery will be quick.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,843 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    8/29
    28.12 miles
    561.40 miles MTD

*** any extra miles that I accumulate after I have reached my goal....
    Please donate to @vhuber
    Please accept these miles.....
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of bonus miles, I can donate to @vhuber too. As @Lovemyalex said, please accept these miles and hugs and best wishes!!! <3<3<3

08/26 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 3)
    08/27 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 4)
    08/28 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 5)

Total: 609.0 miles

08/29 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 6)

Total: 634.0 miles

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS on making GOAL to @CPANUS, @JTH11706, and @JUST_CECI!!! :star:

Dave
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    That's very nice of you (Lovemyalex & anaconda) & I thank you VERY much!!
    @Dean, I don't know where this came from. But I've been at the gym in Kalispell, our filthy Albertsons store on the rez, I've cleaned up messes on other peoples floors on my knees, at the school, I've been in the dirt pulling weeds etc. I could of picked up this SUPER BUG in a lot of places. I just had that small open area for it to get into! Yes they have been very aggressive with the antibiotics! I'm praying ALL is looking good & I can get out TODAY.
    I did walk laps yesterday. Probably 1 mile for the day.

exercise.png
    [/url
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@VHUBER - So glad to hear you're doing so much better! I wait until the end of the month to see where you get before I post any bonus miles from anyone else and then I'll divvy it up between anyone that offered to help. I have a few miles I can offer as well. :) Based on yesterday and from what we know about you from the past, a team of wild horses can't stop you and you'll keep moving no matter what lol....but just promise me you'll try not to overdo it too soon, pretty please????

Hope everyone has a wonderful, SAFE, and active weekend. Get outside and take in some fresh air and sunshine and move your @sses! :smiley:

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    8/30
    24.37 miles
    585.77 miles MTD
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 7 miles for 351 miles

Adding 30 miles for 381.

Adding 34 miles for 415
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @darkrider42 - I’ve got over 100 bonus miles. You can donate mine to vhuber.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Adding 3.5 miles. Adding to the donations if needed.

@vhuber MRSA is very prevalent especially in areas like hospitals and schools. As a nurse, if you swabbed under my fingers or in my nose, I most likely would test positive as well. You just got unlucky with the broken skin. Glad you're walking your way to recovery.

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Vhuber: oh my MRSA! I am so glad all of us hassled you! But dang! My dog contracted MRSP in her bladder. She was dehydrated from an outdoor training and then cooled off in a pond at a dog training facility afterwards. It was not good. I consulted with a vet in England, who put her on a regiment to build up her immune system for almost two years. There were only two antibiotics that showed no resistance and the first did not work. The second could have caused organ damage. Glad they are being aggressive with this.
    You can also have miles from me as well! Feel better girl. I will keep you in prayer.

Aug. 25-30: Adding 52 miles of walking 35 miles, Galloway 6 miles and cycling 11 miles
    TTD: 324.5 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    08/29 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 6)
    08/30 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (LeVuelta Challenge Stage 7)

Total: 659.0 miles

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,301 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    8/27 7.50 miles
    8/28 7.25 miles
    8/29 8 miles
    8/30 8.25 miles

As of 8/30 195.50 of 175 miles

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Went to London yesterday walked a lot as tube too hot
    New ttd 102 miles
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    You guys are the BEST team mates EVER!!! I truly appreciate the donated miles. It felt awesome to SLEEP in my own bed & to be woke up by myself & not by a needle poke or "its time to take your vitals!"! The swelling has really come down although my right foot is still quite puffy & the pain is only an ache. There has been NO drainage in my vacuum pump, which is really good.
    I felt so good that I push mowed 2.5 miles this morning. I'm in my reclining chair now.LOL The knee doesn't hurt, I'm just tuckered out! LOL
    This will be my monthly total. I better listen to my doc & my body and call it enough for the day! Thank you to you who threw me some miles! Like I said you're the best!!

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    edited August 2019
    Options
    8/31
    22.06 miles
    607.83 miles MTD

** please donate 7.83 miles to @vhuber
    I hope this helps.... Wish I had more to give but I am sure the rest of our team will come through for you... Take it easy and get better soon... :)
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

CONGRATS on making GOAL to grandmajackie, lovemyalex, and sussexbythesea!

@vhuber - I have a few bonus miles from this morning's run to donate. After we get the new thread going and Dave and I figure out how to move the miles, we have you covered, girl! As Dave said, a team of wild horses can't hold you back so I wasn't really surprised to see you add miles from mowing your lawn, but please take it easy on yourself!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

29th: 12.6 miles, 8.1 m stationary bike, 4.5 m purposeful walking - MTD 158.57
    30th: 0 miles - MTD 158.57
    31st: 7 miles, 3.1 m parkrun, 3.9 m purposeful walking - MTD 165.57

May I donate extra miles to @vhuber too
    @vhuber - take care of yourself, try not to over do it (2.5 miles mowing - I know it needed to be done - but!!)
This discussion has been closed.