Looking for PinkyPan1

Options
AnnofB
AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
Has anyone heard from PinkyPan1 (Mary)? She was going strong in the June challenge, then no more posting. I'm hoping she is friends with someone here as she was a big Leslie fan.

Hoping all is OK with her and maybe life has just intervened for a bit.

TIA.
Ann

Replies

• Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I hope all is okay. Maybe she's hitting the golf course again. She's is a power walker.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Yes, we are missing you, PinkyPan1 (Mary). Hoping all is well with you and that you will be back soon. Hugs 🌷.

:flowerforyou:
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    OK, now I am very worried about Mary! It is not like her not to post for this long. Her last post was June 19! I checked and the only one on this board that is on her friend list is @knjstolt. Maybe we should ask her if Pinky is logging in as that would show on her feed right? I see when my family (the only people on my list cause there are so many of them LOL) log in and when they log workouts. The other person I recognize on her list that I have seen here a few time is the @medalist. Something is definitely wrong. :(
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Good idea, Brenda. I'm friends with @knjstolt. I will ask her if Mary has mentioned anything about having to be away from the board for a bit. I'm so hoping that's all it is.
  • shelaghcol
    shelaghcol Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I actually can answer that. PinkyPan hasn’t posted on her MFP feed for over 2 months. We’re all worried about her and missing her. But I don’t think anyone on MFP knows her personally.
  • shelaghcol
    shelaghcol Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Also she never said anything about going away at all.
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard anything from or about @PinkyPan1. Praying she is ok and that summer just got busy for her.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    shelaghcol wrote: »
    I actually can answer that. PinkyPan hasn’t posted on her MFP feed for over 2 months. We’re all worried about her and missing her. But I don’t think anyone on MFP knows her personally.
    shelaghcol wrote: »
    Also she never said anything about going away at all.
    knjstolt wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything from or about @PinkyPan1. Praying she is ok and that summer just got busy for her.

Thank you both for this info. Fingers crossed all is well for her.