September 15 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    So sorry, @Dory_42. <3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 I'm also so sorry. Losing a beloved animal is tough.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,655 Member
    Options
    rqzfd90g5urs.jpg
    Birthday coming up...@cjane917
    Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday. Cute and creative cake
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,655 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Wednesday to Sunday ended up as Pass Days 2-5. No winners circle, but I'm staying to keep getting these habits entrenched into my life again.
    Our young male seal was having a castration on Wed and his heart stopped under anesthetic. Seal surgery is complicated because of dive reflex so there is always a risk. I was very sad, especially since I was at conference so didn't really have the space to process it easily. I skipped a few talks but otherwise just continued with the conference. I didn't however have the energy left to think about food or exercise and just ate whatever they gave us.
    Back home on Saturday I finally had time to rest and work through my feelings but still didn't bother logging anything. I didn't binge or eat too badly so I'm not too concerned about my few days out.
    Today I started with a run and got 4km in under 30 minutes which was my next mini goal. Made decent food choices and logged it all. Tomorrow I will prep for for the week and plan for the long weekend (24 September is a holiday here). I always work at a surf competition this long weekend so food choices are limited to the good trucks on site, and time to exercise is tricky, but I'm going to do my best. Plus, it's a super fun weekend at the beach! And I get paid for it.

I'm sorry for your loss
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,288 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    ' Resisted the chocolate biscuits when I had coffee with friends.

Good for you! :)
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Tracked logged exercised