What day are we all on and how are you getting on?

Options
Well I think I have lost track of what day I'm at, possibly day 15 now so half way there!!! How is everyone finding it? I originally wanted to do this with only a few days off but found I do need a rest after about 4 days. L2 moves are getting much better I've done 8 days of this) and I can nearly do full push ups!!! woohoo! My weight hasn't changed despite following a deficit, however hoping the scales go down soon. I have toned up and finally losing a bit off my hips!! I go away before I will finish completely so will have to get back on the wagon after my hol!

Hope everyone is progressing well :)

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    im on day 19 today. i did 10 days of lv1 and last day tomorrow of lv2 will be day 10 of that as well. so i start on lv3 on sunday.
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Im on day 9 of lvl1, getting lvl 2 jitters! Given me bags of energy in just 9 days so hopefully lvl 2 will be ok.
    Level 2 sounds so hard from peoples posts!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i did level 1 day 9 today. i too am getting a little worried about level 2. i watched it today and i think with the adaptations i should be ok.
    ive lost about a lb, so no huge victory there, but ive lost inches off my thighs which is cool. i do it in the morning and find myself very energized all day :)
  • roseanne86
    roseanne86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 3 today! Loving the changes in my 'skinny-fat/previously untoned' bod!! Loving the progress pics everyone, keep up the great work!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I did day 12 (with several breaks) of level 1 tonight. Starting level 2 tomorrow. Not progressing like I had hoped but still with it. Only twice the last week and I can see my bosy losing the toned look I had developed ???? got to work harder!!

Great job everyone!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 still because I've taken a break. I honestly could not face getting out of bed to do it on Thursday. Long day at work, with a meeting during what was supposed to be my lunch break just made me want to stay in bed as long as possible.
    Yesterday I was just being LAZY, I could have fit it in if I'd tried.
    Back on it tomorrow as today is a fast day and oh look another 13 hour work day. If I get through all of Level One tomorrow, I start Level Two Monday. If not I carry on until I have nailed Level One. I will not fail. I will do this.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Level 2, day 1. I'm drenched in sweat! Please tell me it gets easier.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    sufferage all the way through lv 2 for me. last day today lv 3 tomorrow but yes it does get slightly easier the more you do it
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 2, sweating like a *** but loving it. Not as hard on the knees as level 1, might go for one round of level 2 today.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    just did day 10 of level 1. going to move on tomorrow to level 2!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I just finished up my 12th day! I jumped up to level 2 on my 8th day, dropped back down to 1 on my 9th (did it with my sister, who was a beginner), and then back up to 2! Level 2 is really rough! Hard on my knees.

I haven't taken my measurements yet this week, but I've lost 2 pounds!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Today will be my last day of Level 1. From the comments, I'm not really looking forward to level 2. Level 1 has gotten lot easier, and I plan to continue. Now that I'm back in the exercise groove, I need to focus on eating better.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    day 11 today. started level 2. some of it i find easier on my knees, some of it harder in other ways. needed a change for sure. all the plank stuff is going to kill me! lol
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Today it day 2 of Level 2 and it's not quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm excited to get a good work out tonight.
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 10th workout. I did 4 on level 1 and was not challenged enough and moved to level 2. So this is my 6th workout in level 2. Definitely feeling challenged though getting stronger, slowly but surely!
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new here - and new to 30 DS too - this is only day 2 of level 1 for me! Hopiing to see some great results from this llike you guys seem to be getting.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    i pushed myself to get through day 14 today. day 3 on level 2. i know i didnt push myself as hard to day as i have every other day. :(
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i pushed myself to get through day 14 today. day 3 on level 2. i know i didnt push myself as hard to day as i have every other day. :(

I have those days too, but it's still better then nothing.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I should be doing L1D2 today and I CAN actually walk today although I am sore, thighs only. But since I have a bad knee I don't want to push it so I may skip today and do every other day until I'm confident in my knees abilities. Those jumping jacks and jump rope moves are not good for my knee. Not to mention all the squats. I'm just soo thrilled that I was able to get out of bed today without screaming in pain from being sore. That is a victory.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15. (well, just finished) Lvl 2 is getting better but my problem is I'm SO BORED! I knew it would be an issue starting this but it's making it a real struggle to do the workouts.
    Any suggestions? I'm halfway done so I won't quit but 15 more days of the Same ol', same ol' sounds horrible. :o/