Mini Goal Challenge - Week of Sept 2nd to 8th

Options

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options

**Goals week of 8/26/19**

1) blue dot days – 0/4 (log it all)
    2) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 0/3
    3) 15+ min workouts – 0/3
    4) de-clutter 10 – 15 min – 0/1
    **checked in (4 goal) – 0/7

887823.png

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    New goals:

1. Read Lady from the Black Lagoon. Update Goodreads. Fill out leave requests.
    2. Plan meals THE DAY BEFORE after school and LOG THEM. Stick to the log.
    3. Rehearsal Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri. Yoga Saturday.
    4. Lift at school Tues/Fri. Run Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun. Aim for 1 mile without walking.
    5. Update email cross-list. Call 5 parents each plan period. Grade 5 narratives every day. Finish Saturday.
    6. Update Friday AM. New goals Sunday.

About to head to rehearsal tonight. I did my lifting! yay!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thanks Molly for getting us started. Have a great week.

This past weekend was not my best. I relaxed after my good doctor visits. Back on track today. Hope to finish the week strong.

Goals about the same but less workouts since I am doing PT for my hip and related exercises at home.
    1. Workout 3 times
    2. Mindful eating the rest of the week
    3. Steps 6,000 4 times

Clicketykeys- you have some ambitious goals. Good luck.
  • forestrose910
    Options
    1. Workout 3 times 1/3
    2. Mindful eating the rest of the week done weds
    3. Steps 6,000 4 times 2/4
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Checking in.

1. Read Lady from the Black Lagoon. Update Goodreads. Fill out leave requests.
    2. Plan meals THE DAY BEFORE after school and LOG THEM. Stick to the log. (HA HA HA)
    3. Rehearsal Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri. Yoga Saturday.
    4. Lift at school Tues/Fri. Run Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun. Aim for 1 mile without walking.
    5. Update email cross-list. Call 5 parents each plan period. Grade 5 narratives every day. Finish Saturday.

Doing pretty well but I'm sick. So, no lifting today and I won't be going to rehearsal. Yoga and running tomorrow will depend on how I feel. I did get my 1 mile in on Wednesday but yesterday I got a stitch in my side and it was just harder. I think it may have been because I was starting to get sick, because then at rehearsal that evening I just felt worse and worse.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

@clicketykeys - So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get well soon. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Have a good weekend!

**Goals week of 8/26/19**

1) blue dot days – 3/4 (log it all)
    2) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 2/3
    3) 15+ min workouts – 2/3
    4) de-clutter 10 – 15 min – 0/1
    **checked in (4 goal) – 3/7

887823.png

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Did anyone notice they changed the Whooo to "Disagree". Finally!! At least that is letting people know it is not a cheer. Thanks MFP!! :smile:
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Yay MFP!

Goals for today include getting all the narratives graded, "some" laundry put away, jewelry organized... and a nap! Oh, and maybe 10 more pages of Black Lagoon.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Belated goals:

1. Read Lady from the Black Lagoon. Update Goodreads. Send D to pick up new library books.
    2. Plan meals THE DAY BEFORE after school and LOG THEM. Stick to the log.
    3. Rehearsal Mon/Tue/Wed. Perform Thu/Fri/Sat. Yoga is likely out for this week.
    4. No exercise this week due to play schedule. Focus on getting to bed ASAP and getting costumes washed and dried daily so they don't reek.
    5. Progress reports Wed.
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Clicketykeys- super job on getting so much done and organized. Good goals again. Keep moving forward.

Molly- great job last week with your goals.

Have a great week all!!