Mini Goal Challenge - Week of Sept 23rd to 29th

Options

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    ** Goals week of 9/23/19 **

1) blue dot days – 0/3
    2) log all food – 0/3
    3) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 1/3
    3) 6500 steps – 0/3
    4) de-clutter 10 – 15 min – 0/1

**checked in (4 goal) – 0/4
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Those goals look great Molly!

1. Read The Signal and the Noise. Update Goodreads. Check on due dates and holds.
    2. Plan meals THE DAY BEFORE after school and LOG THEM. Stick to the log.
    3. Lifting Mon/Wed/Fri. Running Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun. Aim for 1 mile without walking.
    4. Help with JV football Monday; writing group Tuesday.
    5. Finish sub plans Monday; workshop Tuesday. Yoga Saturday.
    6. Update Friday AM. New goals Sunday.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Actually... I think I may just lift Mon/Thur and do five days of running. Hm.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Thanks @clicketykeys! So do yours! I love the way you are scratch them out :)

Paulette, hope all is well with you too :smile:

1) blue dot days – 1/3
    2) log all food – 0/3
    3) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 2/3
    3) 6500 steps – 0/3

**checked in (4 goal) – 1/4

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Update:

1. Read The Signal and the Noise. Update Goodreads. Check on due dates and holds.
    3. Lifting Mon/Wed/Fri. Running Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun. Aim for 1 mile without walking.

So lifting was today (Wednesday) instead of tomorrow (Thursday). Gonna go to bed early so I can get up and run.
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Good morning Molly and clicketykeys- you both have had good goals this week. Good job working on them.

I have been busy so that is why I have not been around. i will take a look at goals for next week.for the past month I have been doing physical therapy for my hip. It has been going well but is a big time commitment. I took a mini break from my eating plan this week and was not as strict. I was mindful and ate pretty well this week. I have been keeping up with going to the gym and getting my steps in. So I feel good where I am headed.

I hope you both finish the week strong.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Update:

So lifting was today (Wednesday) instead of tomorrow (Thursday). Gonna go to bed early so I can get up and run.

Good job Sweetie!! Keep it going! :smiley:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good morning Molly and clicketykeys- you both have had good goals this week. Good job working on them.

I have been busy so that is why I have not been around. i will take a look at goals for next week.for the past month I have been doing physical therapy for my hip. It has been going well but is a big time commitment. I took a mini break from my eating plan this week and was not as strict. I was mindful and ate pretty well this week. I have been keeping up with going to the gym and getting my steps in. So I feel good where I am headed.

I hope you both finish the week strong.

Great hearing from you Paulette!!! Glad your physical therapy is going well. Keep up the good work on steps and mindful eating! See you next week! Have a great weekend!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) blue dot days – 3/3
    2) log all food – 3/3
    3) Sleep goal: 6 hrs & 15 min - 3/3
    3) 6500 steps – 2/3

**checked in (4 goal) – 2/4

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly,
    Great job on your goals. Go for the decluttering. You can do this. Have a great weekend.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm working on my book, but I picked up three more from the library, sooo I kind of need to pick up the pace! That's going to be challenging because my weekends are going to be VERY full in October. I'm trying to keep my weeknights mostly empty.

I actually did some writing at both the workshop and the writing group! Only I can't find the paper that I used at the workshop - I was going to put that on my teaching blog :(

New goals:

1. FINISH The Signal and the Noise. Update Goodreads. Move on to next book. Write a blog post.
    2. Plan meals THE DAY BEFORE after school and LOG THEM. Stick to the log. EAT LESS.
    3. Lifting 2x. AM running 3x. Aim for 1 mile without walking. No exercise Sat/Sun :(
    4. Theater Thursday for house manager. Fri/Sat evening at park; Sat/Sun day at garden.
    5. Costume contest daily; need a prize for Friday. Pick up new lashes and lipliner from store. Pack theater bag.