Please save me...

Options
Rays_Wife
Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
from the "diet" mentality and be my friend!! I am looking for more like minded MFP friends who lift and actually aren't afraid to EAT. Please please please, I just can't relate to the super low calorie/excessive cardio peeps. Add me if you love lifting and eating. My goal is to be fit, NOT skinny!!! :drinker:

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    you've come to the right place! feel free to add :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Friend request sent :smile: I've been around here for awhile, just lurking mostly. I'm going to try to start participating more, I found SL over a year ago and fell in love with lifting. I hurt myself a couple of times, but I keep coming back and trying harder!! You ladies are awesome.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    you can friend request me.... i love to lift heavy weights and eat lots of food

I just want to be able to lift heavier and heavier weights :)
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can friend me too. I'm all over the place with my eating / calorie intake at the moment, I think I'm shifting my mindset from lose lose lose to .... Whatever is next! I guess I could say I'm in flux! I am more consistent with lifting, and have taken my first progress pics. At first I couldn't see much of a difference, but after hours of staring at them, I can see more and more subtle changes. It's not like when I was focused on losing weight, but just as exciting to see the changes!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm shifting my mindset from "I want to be thin" to "I want to be strong". I love weights and I really love food and I also really love the ladies in this group. :flowerforyou:
  • kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I eat ALL the foodz! I'm actually in the process of 'diet recovery', and eating at my maintenance (around 2700 calories a day). Lifting at maintenance is SUPER AWESOME! And although I've got some fluid retention while my body replenishes its cells, my arms and legs are doing super fast recomposition, and look completely killer. :smile: So yeah, feel free to add me too.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Ditto.. I eat everything and love lifting :) Add me if you want :)
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a lifter of the heavy weights and an eater of all the foods!!! I will send a FR :):drinker:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    In for lifting all the heavy things and eating all the foodz.