Sunday October 6

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelou

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Kelly is wish I could sleep until at least 8 but if I get up that late our morning walk becomes unbearably hot. By 9:30 the sun is fully up and it is 85 and humid. Before then it is 75 or so and the trees mostly block the sun. Hopefully I'll get used to the heat soon and I can sleep in a little. Plus since I have no real plans most days naps are always an possibility.

We had no water all day yesterday which was planned but we didn't know. Wasn't too terrible but happy it is back on this morning.

Farmers market this morning then maybe a beach day since we didn't go yesterday.
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Work today and getting tax documents to accountant - he always does stuff at the last minute.
    Wonderful trip to Kissimmee yesterday - not much traffic and easy access from highway.
    Steph - I walk early with Jack before the pavement gets too hot for his paws. it's part of tropical living. You will adjust to the heat - give it 6 months. The humidity not so much.
    Lisa - your time with Anabelle sounds wonderful.
    Do good out there everyone.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Humidity is the worst. It always miserable here in Indiana. It will be 93 with 90% humidity. Like walking into an oven. It finally turned fall Friday and I’m loving it.

Up early here with the dogs. I have a list of what I need to do today. First thing is getting dressed. Ha.

Made a delicious herb pork tenderloin yesterday. Seriously amazing.

Have a great day!!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Froze my arss off yesterday in Jeep going for Coffee in Jeep with the doors off. It was a crisp 51 out. PERFECT weather in store today.

Time to get cracking on homework before a day of TV: Racing; Baseball; Football. Nirvana.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

The grandkids are sleeping in this morning, so I'll go to church by myself, this morning. We'll pass the kids off to DDIL's folks this afternoon. DS and DDIL are at Disneyland until Thursday.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB friends.
    • Worked the AV screens at the early service this morning.
    • Looking forward to a day of football and post-season baseball.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Hi, folks.

Working today. Still sick. Envy me.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Evening BBB.

I caught my dinner tonight.
    yyri7j15q03d.jpg

Atlantic Bonito and brown rice sushi. Amazing.

BBB OP ;-)
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Nicely done lee. How was it?

Lou, feel better.

Lots going on here. Have a great night people.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome. Doc!