November 20 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 Tell us something about that book, please.
    "Living the Good Life" is written by GoodLife Founder and CEO, David ‘Patch’ Patchell-Evans. In this book he recounts his personal story and challenges that helped him to discover the benefit of exercise. GoodLife is the largest fitness health Club in Canada. It has also partnered with 24 Hour Fitness in the US. So that it's members can have access to a fitness center while out of the country. What is interesting to me is that through his own recovery process, he not only got his health back but also a way to make money for life. He wants to share this with everyone.

The book is offered free from their website in a PDF format you can download and read.
    https://www.goodlifefitness.com/about
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 40 minute walk, pretty much an active rest day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @tuddy315 Sorry you'll have to bow out this month, but it's wonderful you can be there for others

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked about 2 hours
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. I've started intermittent fasting 16:8, which is reducing my appetite overall, but I haven't worked out exactly how much to eat for each meal. Lunch was too big and dinner too small. Will figure it out.

Pass days so far: 1/3
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/20
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 minute evening walk
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1170 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,693 Member
    Options
    Tracked logged exercised
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 20 minute walk, 15 stretching
    Calories:Yes, under
    Tracked:Yes
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    November 20
    Exercised? YES, lunchtime exercising
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 2/3
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/20
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, shopping and an additional 20 minutes indoor walking. It just seemed cold outside today.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, and under
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nov 20:
    Exercise >20 minutes: Yes. 120 mins elliptical. 25 min walk.
    Within kcal: Yes
    Track everything: Yes
  • angelswatercolor
    angelswatercolor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nov. 20

Yes x3

peaceful, productive day. had a long strength workout session then i prepared supper (slip pea soup w/ flatbreads) and a dessert (cinnamon pudding that's been fluffed up with a marshmallow-y meringue). wanted to take a break from cakes, i tend to make those a lot cuz it's easy for me to just whip up a cake (also, i had planned that a good half of the oat bread i made yesterday would be saved for today, but everyone went to town on it. mom even gave a slice to a friend of her's lol). had a small portion cuz even the serving was high in sugar but the calories weren't so bad (200cal), tastes like the holidays!

i'd like to cut back on making sweets so often but then again this is both my hobby and career goal so i want to practice as much as possible until i'm able to go to school for it + start my career... and even if i personally don't need to be eating a whole lot of sweets right now, doesn't mean the rest of my family should be cut off. nowadays, i try to make it my duty to make sure i have something cozy and filling & tasty for my mom to enjoy at the end of the day, after a long day at work.

can't believe it's already wednesday! and it's a week from thanksgiving! november went by fast. i'm dying to finally pull out our tree and decorating but we wait until Thankgiving to do that, but we started pulling out all the knick knacks to put out so it's starting to feel festive already o:)<3
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    Not real comfortable claiming exercise today. Weather not so good tomorrow.
    Hate to think about it but I am going to take maybe one or two spin classes tomorrow.
    I don't know why I hate to say it. I used to like spin. It is just that I don't get no gps climb credit.