Life style

Hi , thanks for joining

Replies

• DrMarwaF
    DrMarwaF Posts: 1 Member
    Thanx for your efforts 🙏
  • CherifAbdelal
    CherifAbdelal Posts: 28 Member
    We are going to wait till the beginning of the month as dt hisfam said to begin our program. meanwhile I am expecting more to join the group
    Please begin working with the app and begin recording your food intake and your activity per day
  • ShennawyMoh2019
    ShennawyMoh2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Your efforts are highly appreciated 👏👏
  • CherifAbdelal
    ونحاول مع بعض ان نمشي علي life style
    الصوم المتقتع intermittent fasting
  • CherifAbdelal
    In case you're unfamiliar, intermittent fasting (IF) is a type of eating plan that calls for periods of eating and fasting (in which you can only consume water, coffee, and tea). During the time periods you can eat, you can generally eat what you like, which is why the plan works for a lot of people. It's simple, and you can tweak the schedule to fit your needs
  • CherifAbdelal
    1-The 16:8 method of intermittent fasting involves fasting every day for 16 hours and restricting your daily eating window to eight hours. For most people, this schedule means not eating anything after dinner and skipping breakfast. You might eat between, say, noon and 8 p.m.
  • CherifAbdelal
    2-The 5:2 method
    To follow the 5:2 diet, you eat normally five days a week and cut back to 20 percent of your normal daily calorie intake for the other two. Women are supposed to have about 500 calories on "fasting" days, while men have about 600.
  • CherifAbdelal
    3-The 14:10 diet
    This one is similar to the 16:8 method, but involves fasting for a 14-hour window and eating for 10. It's a little easier to stick to than 16:8 because you have a longer eating window, but it's possibly less effective when it comes to weight loss.
  • CherifAbdelal
    So which intermittent fasting schedule is best for weight loss? Whichever one you'll actually stick to
  • CherifAbdelal
    The 16:8 method also scores points for preventing overeating at night, which can often be a big obstacle for weight loss. A
  • CherifAbdelal
    The most important food groups to include when practicing intermittent fasting are animal proteins, vegetables, berries, and whole grains
  • CherifAbdelal
    Drinking certain low or no-calorie drinks is usually allowed when practicing intermittent fasting and it’s really important to always stay hydrated. 

Intermittent fasting is not an easy habit to keep up with, but getting dehydrated will make it even harder.,allow for unsweetened coffee or tea, water, and broths, so make sure whatever type of plan you choose you know which liquids are allowed and you fill up on those.
  • CherifAbdelal
    بهذا نظام استطعت أن انزل به ١٠ كيلو ، وهو نظريا مش متعب
    ومفيهوش حرمان

بس فيه التزام و مهم جدا الرياضه معاه
  • CherifAbdelal
    ايه فايده IF
    Kickstarts ketosis:
    Lowers insulin levels:
    Improves cholesterol:
    Reduces inflammation:
    Boosts metabolism
  • CherifAbdelal
    Of course, any weight loss that you experience from IF is most likely due to the basic fact that you're consuming less calories, not necessarily the timing of your eating,
  • ShahdRashed
    ShahdRashed Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks @CherifAbdelal for the insightful info, from what you have posted apparently we will follow the IF method. However, will you advice us what to eat during our eating window? How will you know or lost kilos? Is this a shared info if we are friends?
  • RashaAbbas2019
    RashaAbbas2019 Posts: 1 Member
    16:8 is a very good diet plan , actually that is my daily system in nutrition except the high calories food intake and no excercise 😊😀 really looking forward to work with you Dr. Cherif , fully optimistic, many thanks for your efforts, proud to be Rotarian 👍🏻
  • mohammad1969
    mohammad1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
  • hanaaelabd5303
    hanaaelabd5303 Posts: 1 Member
    I am using the IF plan for the last 3 months and lost 22 lb need inspiring thoughts to lose 10 more. I exercise cardio 6 days a week for 1hr and also left weight 3 of these days. Very glad to join you!! Hanaa Elabd, Rotary Madinaty
  • CherifAbdelal
    Good morning,, guys to begin let's be transparent to ourselves , let's think positive , let's think of this costume we want to wear
  • CherifAbdelal
    To begin please everyone put your ACTUAL WEIGHT today on appبلاش غش and please try to put your food so I can monitor your calories
  • h_alfonse
    h_alfonse Posts: 2 Member
    hi.. thanks for your effort ..actually this is my first time to start a diet thanks for encouraging 🌷
  • amanyarafa9511
    amanyarafa9511 Posts: 1 Member
    بهذا نظام استطعت أن انزل به ١٠ كيلو ، وهو نظريا مش متعب
    ومفيهوش حرمان

بس فيه التزام و مهم جدا الرياضه معاه

حنبدأ امتي يا د.شريف
  • CherifAbdelal
    Tonight
  • CherifAbdelal
    Chose what kind of fasting time ,,12_12. 14-10. 16-8
    well-balanced diet is the key to losing weight, maintaining energy levels, and sticking with the diet. “Anyone attempting to lose weight should focus on nutrient-dense foods, like fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, beans, seeds, as well as dairy and lean proteins
    Water Water Water
  • CherifAbdelal
    بلاش غش
  • CherifAbdelal
    After your permission,,I am going to quote your words without mentioning your names.
  • ShahdRashed
    ShahdRashed Posts: 2 Member
    Dr. @CherifAbdelal will you let us know a certain program? Like certain meals/quantities to eat
  • h_alfonse
    h_alfonse Posts: 2 Member
    I think I'll choose the easiest one to be committed 12-12😊