Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited November 2019 in Social Groups
Welcome to the last Ultimate Accountability Challenge in 2019!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Hello, everybody. I've taken part in the UAC now for several months and plan to continue. I've found the group friendly and very supportive. Reporting here is a great way to end my day and keep me focused.

I recently reached "normal," but am trying to lose a few more pounds so I'm more in the middle of that range. I also want to increase my stamina and overall fitness.

I look forward to seeing you all in December!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Craig! We've missed your posts! :smile:
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Craig! We missed you and your wisdom in the team!
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello
    December is a month where my dietary/fitness candle burns at both ends.
    Big uptick in feasting and libation coupled with a big downtick in exercise due to weather.
    I gotta get serious. It took me 8 months to shed last years winter weight. I have a feeling it is the older I get the harder that shed is going to get.
    Gotta get serious about track and exercise. That's me.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm back for month 5! I had three months of WC and then one not. This month I won't again since I am leaving the 25th to visit home and then go on a scuba vacation in Tobago and won't be tracking while away. I'll also be joining Jan late since I fly back Jan 4. But I hope to use the rest of these two months to hold me accountable and keep the holiday weight gain minimal!