December 7 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    3x Yes, but everything was 'just about'. Worked in Marseille, no exercise other than walk from home to tramstop, bus to exam venue. Had to do a lot of hanging around due to strike. Should have gone for walk then. Read book for book club instead. Had to be done too ...
    @fatbambi2017 My oldest son lives about 20 minutes from Thetford. Nice area!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @mrsjar5311 We live in Attleborough! I have been here for most of my 57 years...They have changed the one way system so be careful if you return! Hope NZ is good for you?
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 30 min gardening, 120 min cleaning/sorting Christmas stuff,50 min walk at dusk
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes
    Track - yes
    Budget - yes
    Kind of way light side on exercise. Since I blew my circle chances in the first week I am not going to draw a fine line for myself on exercise like I sometimes do.
    Just keep posting and keep tracking.

Thinking about visit from Little Buddy. Heh, the warm afterglow of his visit. His favorite thing in life is taking a bath. I use that to manipulate him into toileting behaviors.
    Since he is not really ambulatory he has to signal me of his need then I stand him up. When he is standing then he can kind of walk if I supplement his balance.
    Gets to the toilet, does what he is supposed to do. Stand him up from that he immediately starts leaning towards the tub. Hold on Buddy, hold on. You're not quite ready yet.
    Get him in the tub. Run some water to get past the slug of cold and warm stream started.
    Set the plug. Water starts filling, Buddy starts playing.
    I let him play until the water gets cold. Then it is time to soap up and do the real thing about bathing.
    I turn on some hot water to warm things up.
    Buddy scoots up and hunches up to the source of that warmth. He tries touching that hot stream but it is a little to hot to play with. Where that hot stream bubbles into the into the cooler water he plays in that warm turbulence.

First song in my exercise playlist - "Here Comes the Sun"
    I always exercise early. On the side of the mountain it can be light but the sun won't be over the top of it. So I am in the shade of the mountain.
    I like it early but it is cold. I often have the place to myself for a couple of hours.
    Sun hits the dirt, people trickle in, dog walkers and trail runners.
    There is a trail runner or two that will be out there before the sun is all the way up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKdl-GCsNJ0
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    December 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Strength training again. Normally, I try to do this 3x a week not back to back. Then chopping, cooking and cleaning for the week. Whew !
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

6 yes
    1 no