2020 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    kit_katty wrote: »
    Hi... I'm new to this group but I've been signed up for run the year 2020 since December. 😊 3rd year I believe. Never made it to the full miles but I do my best. Dealing with a small issue so I'm only allowed to walk so I'm trying to do an intentional km per day at the very least. I just don't want to muck up my foot issue.

Wonder if anyone wants another teammate? If @kit_katty is interested. Perhaps the team in "last" place? 2020 Easier said than RUN! Perhaps?

Sounds good to me!

Awesome! I'm counting all my steps though. Just to let you know.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm new to this group but I've been signed up for run the year 2020 since December. 😊 3rd year I believe. Never made it to the full miles but I do my best. Dealing with a small issue so I'm only allowed to walk so I'm trying to do an intentional km per day at the very least. I just don't want to muck up my foot issue.

Wonder if anyone wants another teammate? If @kit_katty is interested. Perhaps the team in "last" place? 2020 Easier said than RUN! Perhaps?

Sounds good to me!

@kit_katty if you want to search for a team to join on RTY, 2020Easier said than RUN! Has a spot for you.
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    @kit_katty what user name have you signed up with on RTY? @seestephierun as team captain you have the power to add her 🙂
  • kit_katty
    Options
    @kit_katty what user name have you signed up with on RTY? @seestephierun as team captain you have the power to add her 🙂

I've sent a message to @seestephierun . 🙂 Thank you for your help!
  • kit_katty
    Options

Sounds good to me!

@kit_katty if you want to search for a team to join on RTY, 2020Easier said than RUN! Has a spot for you.

I requested to join the team! Sorry, I couldn't see all the messages on my phone for some reason. :smile:
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    @kit_katty - have you heard back from @seestephierun?
  • kit_katty
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    @kit_katty - have you heard back from @seestephierun?

No unfortunately I haven't. I also requested to join the team on the Run the Year page, but haven't been accepted yet.
  • shanaber
    Options
    @kit_katty - let's give her over the weekend and see if she responds if not we can either set up a new team with you, Diane and Adam from her team or add you into one of our other existing teams (Pavement Pounders or 2020 R.I.O.T.). It doesn't look like she has been running much either so maybe life has gotten in the way.
    In the meantime you can follow all of us individually and/or the other teams.
  • shanaber
    Options
    So still nothing from @seestephierun. Is anyone friends with her who can send her a PM and see if she still wants to be involved? If not I think @VanVanDiane, @adampeart and @kit_katty should just form a new team.
  • VanVanDiane
    Options
    So still nothing from @seestephierun. Is anyone friends with her who can send her a PM and see if she still wants to be involved? If not I think @VanVanDiane, @adampeart and @kit_katty should just form a new team.

I agree - it’s a shame there’s no way to send a message on RTY either
  • VanVanDiane
    Options

I agree - it’s a shame there’s no way to send a message on RTY either
  • kit_katty
    Options

I'd be up for that! :smile:
  • VanVanDiane
    Options

I'd be up for that! :smile:

@adampeart what do you think?

• Elise4270
    Options
    Hey with @seestephierun AWOL, can a team member asked RTY if they can allow another team member to be captain?
  • VanVanDiane
    Options
    Didn't manage to message rty, but did work out that you can message other team members - have sent one to Stephie in case she's reading over there but not here
  • VanVanDiane
    Options
    Hey with @seestephierun AWOL, can a team member asked RTY if they can allow another team member to be captain?

Apparently the team captain can transfer their role, that doesn’t really help us though
  • Elise4270
    edited January 2020
    Options

Apparently the team captain can transfer their role, that doesn’t really help us though

Right. Which is why I was hoping rty could help with that.
    They are friendly folks. I'm sure they'd help if it possible.