January 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    ffbj599l1cea.jpg
    Hi my friends,
    By this time of the month, most of us know whether we will qualify for the Winner's Circle. If you expect to be in the Winner's Circle, please tell us within today's post.
    If you hope to be in the Winner's Circle, declare it and we'll all be cheering for you!
    Rick
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes
    1️⃣ pass day left
    Aiming for Winners Circle
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I should be in the winner's circle this month ... I have used 3/3 pass days, but should be okay the last two days.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a dog walk and 110 minute walk in the nearby national park -- windy and cold but beautiful out there
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    January 28
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    Yes, I expect to be in the winners circle because I barely used the passes. I kept up with the daily posting.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Yes, I expect to be in the winners circle because I barely used the passes. I kept up with the daily posting
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @Bill70sStrong

Dude! You're gonna go stir crazy! You exercise more than anyone I know. Good luck with the surgery. Get better real soon.
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y Treadmill 1.3 miles 3.9 mph at 6%
    Calories: Y 1750/1800+222 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y

So today I made the mistake of not getting my exercise in with a walk while at work. Didn’t feel much like it after a 12 hr shift, but with no more pass days and this close to the finish line I got on the treadmill for the required 20 minutes. Not real proud of the bare minimum. Lessons learned...don’t leave exercise to the end of the day.

Planning on returning to the Winner’s Circle for the 3rd consecutive month...just 3 more days to go!
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    @Impala007, that's the way to get it done. It's so interesting how this group kind of forces us to do things we might not do otherwise! Nice work!