January 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL. Congrats on 47 years! Wonderful way to spend it.

What is the secret? Please share 1 nugget with us :)

Here is an e-gift for you and Rose

5eb4jmq8n76b.jpg
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walk Ollie and Zoe, 78 minutes, 2.36 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,721 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL congrats on 47 years not many make it that far anymore you both must be doing something right!!

I logged tracked and did my exercises but the peanut m&m’s did me in but there is tomorrow so I guess that means I need a pass day
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    9h8bb4ve4ypa.jpeg
    Happy weekend!
    I’m back in Arizona.
    Rose & I will celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary on Monday. She has chosen for us to celebrate that momentous occasion by driving almost to the Mexican border and hiking in Organ Pipe National Park near Ajo, Arizona.
    Today, I’ll get myself motivated to post a February UAC invitation on the MFP Challenge board. More about that later

Happy Anniversary guys 💞🥂🍾🤗
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 23K steps including 130 minutes walking.
    Calories: Y 2478/1800+750
    Tracked: Y

So the Bossman showed up at work today bearing ...you guessed it...donuts! Not again! Anyway I wasn’t taking back to back pass days so I had to go out this afternoon and get some extra hoofing in. Got pretty deep into the exercise calories, but still had some left at the end.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL - Wishing both you and Rose many more years of health and happiness together. That's a great way to spend your 47th. (you must have been a baby when you married!)

E - Hike at Radnor Lake
    C - Within the range
    T - Everything
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    on track day -
    Tried to get out for exercise way early this morning because Buddy coming over.
    Got up to parking spot before sun peeked over the mountain.
    Guy pulled in behind me and parked.
    Heh, in the company of athletes. This guy 10 years older than me and pretty darn active yet. He is still doing Imogene (pass run). He still does Mt Taylor biathlon. Top of his age group in that sort of competition. Heh, approaching 80 that age group can't be too many guys.
    He gave me some good encouragement and challenge on commitment.

I went up a substantial hill on some blacktop. It was early yet. I seen a couple of coyotes a ways off the road that were just waking up. One of them stretched, you know how like dogs do. Kind of reaching forward with forelegs or paws and putting head down. You know stretching like that. Those coyotes were about as big as I have ever seen coyotes. I thoght the size of a deer until I figured better. They looked at me and weren't particularly inclined to move away. I stopped and made like I was going to move in their direction and they moved off kind of casual like.

I went up a little branch road that I haven't been up but a couple of times. So I got some PR's on it. But that is just because I haven't established an average on it yet. It is a pretty nice place in that it is blacktop but it is closed by a barricade gate so only people there as runners. Bikers don't really go there much as far as I can tell. It is a 400 foot climb over a mile so it is a shade steeper than my usual repeat hill. I did that one twice. The other one I did where I seen the coyotes was 1000 feet over 2.3 miles. The top is like 11 or 12 percent grade. I got to keep track of my knees when I do that to them.

I ought to put a picture of something.
    (nothing to do with today's activity)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvu4PWAfzMQ