January 13 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    The last time I can recall had such a situation was on holiday in Phuket in Thailand over 4 years ago (problem is that is an expensive reward).
    Craig...would enjoy learning of your experience in Phuket. We, tentatively, leave for Singapore and a SE Asia cruise in February. Phuket is one of our ports of call. I say, tentatively, only because of the natural occurring phenomena in SE Asia that could disrupt travel plans.

Very sorry for the disruptions caused by the fires in Australia....and now, concern for the Philippines.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Yes x 3.

Interesting question @craigo3154 as I'm not finding it easy to answer. I don't know. I don't know if I do?!

@w8goal4life enjoy your SE Asia trip. I taught in Vietnam for a few months what feels like a lifetime ago and had a great time travelling there and Thailand too. Lucky you!

• mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Exercised 20 minutes? Yes, aerobics 40 minutes, 30 minutes walk
    Stay within calorie budget? Yes
    Tracked food and drink? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,601 Member
    1/13
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes x3. Exercise: 50 minutes HIIT and 36 minute walk.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,519 Member
    I tracked and my exercise was knee pt really hard work didn’t think I lacked so much flexibility
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Exercise: Y 13K steps including 5 treadmill miles at the Y this morning mostly running. 60 minutes
    Calories:Y 1594/1800+ 677 exercise calories
    Tracked:Y

I don’t play the reward game with gifts, experiences, food treats etc......that stuff doesn’t motivate me. The reward from the exercise and disciplined eating will hopefully be feeling better and good health.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,304 Member
    Back on track today!
    Exercise: Yes, and I didn’t even hurl
    Calories: Yep
    Logging: Yep, GB&U