Cup of joe Christmas edition

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe.

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning all and Happy Christmas

I am loving the new place since we can walk on the beach with the cool breeze we can sleep in so no more alarm at 6 am.

I think plan today is to run /walk on the boardwalk and then stop for a drink and lunch on the way home.

Enjoy the day.
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to All 🌴💚🎄
    d6y8ov4vzs1d.jpg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas BBB Family.
    • I love the card Raine.
    • Sounds like a great place Steph. Enjoy the walk.
    • Good services last night. Nothing like a whole church congregation holding candles singing Silent Night and the lights slowly dim.
    • I think we have a quiet day in store. I believe ham is on the menu.
    • When I think about my BBB family spread across the whole USA and Caribbean I am happy you are in my life. You make it richer. Merry Christmas.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew, and a merry Christmas to you all.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas.

LoCo Sherriff just rang my doorbell last night. Full gear. Hmmmm. Why is there a sheriff at my house. Good question.

Apparently my Apple "smart watch" detected a "hard fall" while I was on floor playing with Cujo Cooper. It dialed 911. The operator said they heard yelling and barking and sent a Sheriff to do a welfare check. #embarassing.

Cousin Eddie ventured to Sheetz for some hot cocoa in full regalia.

Awaiting the descension of family. Ugh.

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
    Happy Birthday Jesus!

Love and peace to you all!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas

Me and DW are chilling out today, we had plenty of family and food yesterday and last night,
    Saturday we will get together with brothers and their families at DD's home; DD says she has learned her lesson dealing with setting up with my brothers, says she knows why I readily agreed for her to host.
    Believe "smart watch" would be too smart for me
    Walks along beach sounds great
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Merry Christmas to all affected parties.

Indian buffet for dinner last night so I got all I wanted for Christmas - poo.
  • lowbar31
    Options
    Finally cranked up the fire pit Kelly. Marshmallows and hot apple cider.
    lwq36feqce7t.jpg
  • lowbar31
    Options
    fwxrfrkqb40m.jpg
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Dennis, that's one AWESOME fire pit! Can I come for a shmallow?
    Walking on a tropic beach on Christmas morning sounds HEAVENLY, Steph! You just need Christmas carols by a steel drum band to go with it.
    Merry Christmas, Raine! I am so blessed to know you. Give Jack a scratch from Etta Mae and Lily!
    That sounds a little similar to our night Monday night, Skip. We had ALL the kiddos and grands here (10 total), plus all the dogs (5 of them), for the night. It was SO AWESOME! Dd19 worked late, though. She got home about 10:30, and at about 11:30 a Sherrif deputy pounded on our door (they don't knock quietly!). It turns out that Dd19 got pulled over for driving with her lights off (good thing she doesn't drink!), and the deputy forgot to return her ID. Poor kid was pretty distraught about it all, though ... her anxiety flares up with stuff like that. All is well now, and she'll remember to turn her light on the next time.

We had our big family thing yesterday. It went well! It's crazy how many presents there are when 11 people all give multiple gifts to each other. It looked completely ridiculous, but I didn't feel like we did any more than usual .... it's just that the kids now (for the most part) have money to spend on each other, and they really love each other and love giving each other gifts. As is our tradition, we ended the evening by going to the Christmas Eve service at the church Jim grew up in, with his dad. It was beyond magnificent ... and it brought back his mom in our hearts for a little while. She loved that service, and I loved going to it with her.

Today was quiet here. I did some billable work, planned music for the next few months, read a bit, watched some tv, posted on fb, and ate, all of which I accomplished without changing out of my jammies or brushing my hair. THAT'S a good day, my friends! :smiley:
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas evening BBB.

Happy Hanukkah too.

Back from dsil's. Good time. DW happy DS#2 rolled in.

BBB OP ;-)
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Nice fire pit