Tuesday cup of joe

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Nothing will work unless you do." Maya Angelou

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Happy New year's Eve

Heading out soon for a walk then we are heading back to the Airbnb we stayed in last month to hang our with our host and help her convert her listing to English.

Then we are going to watch fireworks at the house if the couple we had Thanksgiving with. They have invited us to stay the night so will likely do that. I don't think Ron has seen midnight in a decade so we will see.

• raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    WOW what a packed, amazing, busy, change-filled 2019!!
    To all that happened in 2019 - be thankful, bless it, and release it - make room for 2020!
    Love you all!
    Do good out there everyone.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Friends in town for NYE. We're going to a steak house for dinner tonight and the drive South starts tomorrow.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Surprise wintry mix starting yesterday afternoon.

Starting to get a some energy back. Appetite has returned, so gotta start tracking again.

It has been an interesting year. So many supposed good things have happened. We shall see how everything evolves.

Skip, you may have a problem.

BBB OP ;-)

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Good morning BBB

We got a snow fall during night, finally, for a Dec end!

We're heading out to movie at noon, Knives Out, with gift card. Be back home then ringing on the New Year with Ribeye and salad, a half doz. dvds from the town library, etc. Watched Elton Johns Rocket man last night.

May 2020 bring us all good health, wealth in not just money, happiness, love and peace.

Be safe friends and Happy New Year!

2twhdbbgxukv.jpg

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

We're spending the evening at DS's house - just a family gettogether. It always seems a bit silly to stay up to watch a tape-delayed ball drop in New York, but so it goes. I have to get up to watch the Rose Parade, tomorrow. My neice is in the University of Oregon Marching Band, and I need to watch for her. I'll do it, because she is a great kid, but I hate watching parades on TV.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Our guest arrived and it couldn't have been more of a shock to DMIL and DW! They stayed up well into wee hours gabbing. I went to bed.

Tonight we are repeating the Prime Steakhouse we enjoyed for NYE last year. One of the best meals I've ever eaten - bar none!

Driving south, Lou? Aren't you in TX?

Here's to a great year with our BBB family! I am enriched by the great friendships made and cultivated in this group! May each of you enjoy happiness and health in 2020!

~Skip
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Snow is beautiful Mary, enjoy
    Seasonal temps are back, frost this morning, sunny today
    Piddling helping clean while DW fights with washing machine, does not want to drain properly
    Skip, sounds as you may have stocked up some brownie points
    The only way I can stay up till midnight is a long nap late in afternoon
    Glad you are feeling better Lee,
    Lou, driving from Chicago to Austin? Is Cecilia traveling also?
    Steph, new friends new cultures warm temps and warm friendships; what could be better?
    Be safe all
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning on the last day of 2019 BBB Friends.
    • All and all it's been a good year. I can't remember doing anything stupid this year. I can't always say that.
    • You pulled it off Skip. What a wonderful gift to the women in your life.
    • We are going across the street to a mild party at a neighbors house tonight.
    • Have a great evening BBB.
    • Drive safely Lou.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Do you remember where you were 20 years ago tonight? I was sitting in an HP Services Y2K Command Center waiting for armageddon.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Who was the surprise guest?

Happy new year. It’s 8:52. Dh has been asleep for a good 1/2 hour. Oh well. God love him.