Veggies:
    3 days: 0
    1 day: 3
    3 days: 1

Water:
    4 days: 64 oz
    2 days: 40 oz
    1 day: 48 oz

Not so good this week but at least I reached my water goal.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well The shih tzu is Gizmo, the American eskimo is Sugar, the blue eyed Husky is Balto and the other husky is Nova.

@kristen11872 Thank you!
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    JillyBT daily check in Friday 1/10
    Tracked food and was over
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: elliptical for 20 minutes. TRX with trainer at the gym.
    12564 steps today.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    01/10 steps 16832
  • brown6267
    Options
    Brown6267
    Week 1
    PW: 143.4
    CW: 142.8
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday check in

Food - logged & on target
    Exercise - 11224 steps including 55 minute walk
    Water - 1.5 l

What a long day yesterday was, and we were up again at 6 am to sit in a hockey arena all morning! The bright side is that we are done by noon, so I plan on working out this afternoon.

@brown6267 - Great loss and very impressive steps! Thank you for mentioning a step challenge as I am finding recording my steps is another data point on how my leg is doing from day to day. As I recover, I hope to keep pace with you!

@JillyBT - Excellent day and also, fantastic steps this week! I love your Bitmoji btw!

@tryingagain5 - I really hope that your testing goes well. I know it is hard not to be nervous and I am praying for you. And stay safe if there is that winter storm today!

@KUMEcyclingteam - Welcome and thanks so much for the intro and it is great that to have a serious cyclist on the team! Shift work is tough and we also have @tryingagain5 on the team who works the night shift. My co-captain @sleepymom5 is a nurse and has also done it. We have posted resources in the past about the topic and I will try find some of the links to post.

@amsandos - Fantastic that you kept going in spite of not feeling good this week. Are you training for a race? My Apple Watch is also pretty harsh. It cuts the time and calorie burn of my workout if I am not over a certain threshold. I know it is honest and meant to motivate me, but it just pisses me off & demotivates me!

@1theresamcvean - What an excellent loss, congratulations!!

@hope002 - Wow! Your meals look so delicious! In my IF research, I have read about many people having great success with 20:4 and 22:2 and how it can really transformative for some people. Then there are people with certain diseases like epilepsy who also seem to have great success with IF and Keto together. I find the science fascinating and I think there is a lot more to learn. Keep us posted on how it is going!

@kirsten11872 - You are doing so great!! I love how you are not sacrificing your social life and planning your outings with healthy options. That is the way to do it and keep going!!

@Mrsbell8well - Your description of your supper vs. Molly’s reminds me so much of the difference between my suppers and the suppers of my husbands and older son. And how much you enjoy eating this way now (and exercising) is so key in your journey. And what an awesome journey it has been for you!

@sleepymom5 - That is not much of a gain, and I am sure that it was the sodium and alcohol. Hope that you had a great birthday and wonderful visit with your son!

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw- 188.8
    Cw- 187.6

Yes! Going in the right direction!!!
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    PW 294
    CW 296

I did really well with my excercising this week. Steps were good, 75,690 for the week. I logged all of my food. I did have three days I went over, but not by much. I did not drink any water this week though.

On a medical note, I finished my antibiotic this week for the cellulitis, but I don’t think it totally wiped out the infection because I’m starting to have a lot of pain and swelling again. I guess it could just be the lymphadema, but the pain seems a little to intensive for that. The pain In my knees and hips is also intensifying, one of my doctors said I may have to stop one of the targeted therapies because of it. I hope not but I guess they will do what’s best!

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:1
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:177.1
    Current weight:175.4
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Check in for 1/10
    Food: not logged but under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: none

Sorry I have been MIA. I did have a great visit with William. Yesterday I was so tired and didn't feel well. I think I have a cold coming on and now I can't take my usual medication for it. I am feeling better than I did last night so that is at least good. Yesterday was a good food day, not so great exercise day. The day before was a good exercise day, not too good of a food day...
    Today I am going to workout after I am done on here, clean a bit and then we have a dinner party. I am not worried. I will eat 2-2 and 3 drinks. This is an annual event at my sister in laws so I know what to expect. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

@kirsten11872 Nice loss!! I like your new attitude! It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I think with that attitude and all the tools you are using, you are going to be successful! Sounds like a fun weekend and you have a lot of healthy options which helps. Enjoy! Oh, and a side note with the pudding shots..Do you serve them frozen? Or just put them in the freezer to get them to be pudding quicker?
    @jmilner89 Awesome way to start the month! Nice loss!
    @brown6267 I like the way you use the exercise calories. Steps are great but they don't always reflect the exercise you do. Nice loss too! Great start to 2020!
    @Mrsbell8well Thank you for posting the oatmeal recipe! I think I can do that. I need to get some dates and pecans first. What a nice birthday treat! That moonlight yoga session sounds like the perfect way to end a day.
    @hope002 Holy moley! Awesome loss! You really are doing amazing! I think I am going to start IF again tomorrow night. Today we are going out so I don't know how late we will be eating. You must be a great cook as well. All those meals look amazing.
    @ljdanny Nice loss! I am not surprised, you seem to be doing well lately. The same thing happened to us when we were away. The kids ended up calling the fire department and we did need a whole new detector too. I am glad that you didn't have to call but I think it was smart you left with the dog. There is no way to know for sure so better safe than sorry.
    @Zumba_Luvah Nice loss!! I love that you are living the life your childhood self wanted! Your dogs are beautiful! I can't believe you got them all sitting and looking at the camera at the same time! I love all their names too. Especially Nova, I went to Villanova University and we always shorten it to Nova.
    @phoebe112476 I am so excited that you like the closer yoga studio and they have convenient class times. That will make things easier. I am not close to you but I am finding I am better at leaving things and not wasting calories on things I don't like. I agree with you about thought processes...I think that the reason I lost and kept gaining was I wasn't focusing on my thought processes at all. This is a whole new ball game for me.
    @rosieposiesrl Awesome start to the month! Great loss! I love your word for the year too and I like your reason for it too. Wow! I thought 5 kids were a lot and you are from 7. I guess I have to get used to the fact that we won't be together as much as we used to be. :)
    @GingerPwr Nice loss! Glad you got the app working again. It has been a pain. I really think things went down hill when they sold it to under armor.
    @tryingagain5 It is hard to pass up OT. You have been working out pretty hard lately so a rest day was well deserved. I am glad that you got to go volunteer too, I know you love doing that and you are probably missed when you can't go. I also agree with what @Mrsbell8well said about you working for balance in your life. I think the same thing, you really have to work at it when you are on a different sleep schedule from everyone else. You do an awesome job with that. I had a colonoscopy 3 years ago. It isn't bad, the prep is seriously the worst part of it. I am glad they were able to get you in early. I hope the storm isn't too bad. Stay safe!
    @amytriesww I hope you still check in even though you are going on the cheer squad. Looking back this will be a small blip on the radar for you. I know that doesn't make it any easier at the present though. Hang in there and keep eating healthy. Hugs!
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! I thought of you when I saw this huge puzzle somewhere on the internet. It was beige. That is all, no pic. Idk if I would like that but I guess the challenge was what they were after. Hope you enjoyed getting back into the pool! I know you missed it.
    @lennoncpa Not a bad weigh in. I would call that maintaining. Awesome steps!
    @Cafelelia Sorry about not being around, I thought I would be able to check in more. I am glad you have such a good team around you for this. I am curious if the gait analysis will show anything new. Good luck. Sounds like you are on top of it. Good luck with the hockey games this weekend. Hopefully the storm isn't too bad, stay safe! The apple watch does the same thing for me and it doesn't count half my steps. I need to figure it out.... what is a slower workout for an athlete may be a good workout for someone not as athletic...
    @amsandos I missed you! You are so funny! Great job getting back to your workouts, hope that means you are feeling better. I am glad you had fun with your friends at the pub. I have been spending too much time at our pub so I need to cut back Lol!
    @carolynsivik Great start to the month! Nice loss! You probably know by now as I am late to responding but looks like you posted on the wrong thread. You are on the downsizers.
    @lburch Nice loss! I am glad you are still here. I was afraid you may have changed your mind. I hope the traveling is for fun and not work!
    @1theresamcvean Nice loss! Great start to 2020! Looks like you are doing great!
    @KUMEcyclingteam Nice loss! Thanks for the introduction too. Night shift is tough. I had to leave my last job because I just couldn't do it. We actually have another member of this team who works nights FT and another who has to do nights but not always. Hopefully you can post on here and get some support. I am glad you are here! :)
    @JillyBT Impressive steps my friend! I am glad you have been checking in too!
    @timibotkin Ugh! I am sorry to hear that. I hope that they can do something to relieve it too. Sounds like you had a good week. Keep it up. I am sure your weight gain is from inflammation which is a normal thing when you are sick. Hugs!
    @KatAdele I am glad your back is starting to feel better. I have to do the same with logging. The little cheats do add up. I have been in a bad routine since the holidays. I don't really do IF but a few of our members do and are very successful. When I try it, it is more to not eat after dinner. So I do 14/10. It may be a good place to start if you are interested and go from there.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    gnsi6nixfzur.jpeg
    Saturday's Weigh in
    @bri1720
    Late Weigh In
    @claudiaxcu

The weights above have to be in by 11:59 EST tonight

Week 2
    Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @twyla77
    @lburch
    @dillyg08
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @txmama63
    @33sandy1223
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @JillyBT
    @claudiaxcu
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    @Freeglerock
    @Amsandos
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I would love to respond to all of your posts. Maybe later. I was up at 2:30 am and couldn’t sleep. Drat! I got up and decided to be productive. Cleaned the house, made a grocery list, ironed 2 pretty new scarves, cleaned the fridge and the freezer plus tossed out lots of condiment jars, started cleaning the fairy/happy room (my office/work out zen room), organized my closet and shoes and finally by 8:30 am I was ready to get some more sleep. Yesterday’s yoga had lots of planks. I’m feeling it. Off to get dressed and make the rounds at the grocery store with mom.
    Side note...Molly said it’s the best night sleep she has had in a long time. Lol...probably cuz she had the bed to herself!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia I am training for the world coal carrying championships.

So weird thing my posts got added a day after I sent them I wonder what happened there.

Saturday check in
    Food on target
    Water not sure
    Exercise 37min 3.1 miles (the app said I ran :smiley:

That run was 2 mins quicker than last week so I am making progress. I was tired this afternoon and had a nap while my hubby took my daughter to the park.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    xw8x8i6khm40.jpg

Here is the puzzle. Wish I knew how to turn the picture as it is sideways. Took me a little longer than two weeks. Fun hours, lots of similar colors throughout so not an easy picture.
    @sleepymom5 I don't think Id like a monochrome puzzle. Hard to work just by shapes of the pieces.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow it doesn’t take long to get behind on posts. So wonderful to see so much engagement. Water intake has been very good and I’m exercising every day but haven’t been logging my food consistently. Ultimately I would like to get away from logging altogether but now isn’t the time. Up 3 pounds this week. I believe its from my doing less walking and more strength training but food has to be playing a part as well. Hope all in the path of storms stay safe. Snowing here but nothing too drastic. BIG game this afternoon for my Niners so about to settle in for that. Having pizza for dinner but will also make a big salad.

Take care everyone!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Thurs- 9,403
    Fri- 8,006
    Sat- 10,225

I think those were the only days I missed. I put today's on there because I'm done with the day and won't get many more days. My son called today and asked me to go hiking today with him and his go and dogs. So I took my dog and we went. The trails were muddy, snowy and icy. So it was quite the workout. But we had a lot of laughs. By the time we got home the dogs were exhausted and so was I. We decided when the weather gets nicer and the baby is here we can do it again. I didn't bother asking my husband to come because he usually says his back hurts but most of the time he's just lazy.
  • brown6267
    Options
    01/11 steps 13,506
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Slept great last night. Lots of food prepping to get ready for my 3 week cleanse. starts tomorrow. Need to clean the bathrooms, take a walk and attend a funeral. Yoga and finish my planner. Time to get up and get going. Enjoy your day everyone!
This discussion has been closed.