My impressions so far of Apple Watch Vs Fitbit

Options
13»

Replies

• beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am longtime Fitbit user, but due to quality issues and the fact my last Fitbit lasted exactly 1 year and the company refused to do anything about it, I made the switch to the Apple watch 5 and OMG the difference.. It tracks my sleep, even plays a quick lullaby sound to remind me its time for bed lol It connects seamlessly to most of the equipment at the gym and gives me so much information.. Actually more than i will ever need. measures my stride length, how much i spend standing on each foot etc.. I am thrilled to make the switch, will never go back..
    I pop it on the charger during Supper or when i shower and it keeps it fairly well charged.
  • OllieS0806
    OllieS0806 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also having a much better experience with the Apple Watch (SE) than my Fitbit Charge 4. I hated the Fitbit. The calorie information sent to MFP was so over estimated that it was unusable. Apple Watch calorie info (not sure who computes the calories) makes a lot more sense based on my targets and observed weight loss when hitting those targets.