January - 30 day habit accountability thread

Options
Zircher
Zircher Posts: 17 Member
1. Set and share a new habit to do every day for 30 days / month of jan and your target weight for the end of the month
2. Commit to reporting back every sunday on
a) how successful you were each day this week on sticking to your habit / goal
b) your weigh in results

Replies

• Zircher
    Options
    Starting Weight (as of start of jan) - 68kg / / 150 lb
    Goal Weight (for end of jan) - 65 kgs / 143lbs

Daily habit #1 - No wine for month of jan
    Daily habit #2 - No chocolate for month of jan
  • Zircher
    Options
    Week 1: 1st-7th jan

# of days I was success full: I got 7 days success in row (no choc or wine). major sucess for me as i got into some bad habits in nov / dec time...

Sunday 4th jan weight in - 68 kg / 150 lb
  • Justine19631
    Justine19631 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m a week late in joining this challenge (I did start my own personal challenge last week), but I like the idea of having an accountable buddy/team to keep things interesting.

This past week, I increased my fruits & veggies, cut out processed foods & sweets, did a Barre workout on Mon & Wed, and rebounding (mini trampoline) on Tues & Thurs, and I’m down 1.8 as of this AM.

My goal for the month: continue to do what I did last week.
  • kindofangel2003
    kindofangel2003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I totslly failed last week. Meals with clients and networking events. Doing better so far this week. Will weigh on Sunday
  • Justine19631
    Justine19631 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ⬇️3.4#’s in 30 days!! I’ll take it 👍🏼
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! Well for a while I've been aiming for 1200kcals a day but I was considering adding one or two fast days, eating up to 300kcals a day, to kick start weight loss.
    Are people continuing this for Feb? Happy to do a Sunday weigh in too (maybe not this Sunday 😱)