Week 1: Welcome Email

Options
taraniemann
taraniemann Posts: 14 Member
Today is the first day of the challenge. I want to welcome you and let you know I am going to be here with you every step of the way! Today is your day to get organized and start your workout routine. We will have several get togethers throughout the challenge. Attached is the schedule of those events.

All of your coaches have been notified of their teams. They will reach out to you (if they haven’t already) by 6pm today at the latest. Remember, you get a free Personal Training session with your coach. Your coach will also organize a couple workout’s for your team throughout the challenge.

A participant ask me to report on last year’s progress at the end of the challenge, so here it is! I hope this is motivating!
- 1st place: Lost 14% of his body weight (25lbs)- The man that won this, is back in the challenge again this year!
- 2nd place: Lost 7.7% of her body weight (15.8lbs)
- 3rd place: Lost 6.53% of her body weight (9.6lbs)

This week’s agenda:
- Featured group exercise class of the week, cycle and strength! This will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 6pm.
- Journey To Lose Specialty class: Saturday 7:15am Boot Camp (strength and cardio)

Wear your Journey To Lose shirt for the classes so we know who is in the challenge!

Replies

• judylaflair
    judylaflair Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great class yesterday with JTL participants.
    Boot camp with CoCo
  • seralaw
    seralaw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Had a great time too. Thanks to the ladies that let me hang with them! Does anyone have the pic Coco took?