Link to view the weigh-in chart and see your progress.

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLaND6g7VoCI5GrpXcjAccFXsFoRsqIrTTYeHyjd30c/edit#gid=404634586

This is the link to view your progress and see if you are the biggest winner!! You will not be able to edit this one like the fitness and nutrition challenges.

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good looking teams!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    Good looking teams!

I try, I have to see who misses this week for the final split.
  • moonflower1961
    moonflower1961 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just need to express my progress. Been doing yoga for my back and then I get on the elliptical and them I finish it with exercise for the stomach. A good 60 minute routine I have done everyday. Been really good at watching my intake of food, until last night. Grrr had some cheese cake. I am at stand still right now on weight lost. Need to change things up. I can lose every where but my stomach. Muscle are built up but flab still there. Any good suggests? Weight loss looks good for everyone. 😉💃👣
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just need to express my progress. Been doing yoga for my back and then I get on the elliptical and them I finish it with exercise for the stomach. A good 60 minute routine I have done everyday. Been really good at watching my intake of food, until last night. Grrr had some cheese cake. I am at stand still right now on weight lost. Need to change things up. I can lose every where but my stomach. Muscle are built up but flab still there. Any good suggests? Weight loss looks good for everyone. 😉💃👣

Belly fat is stubborn for women - one cheese cake should not throw you off. Try to zig zag calories. Also, mix up the exercise. I think that kettle bells are great for changing things up and they are low impact. Alternate the kettle bell with elliptical. I think you need strength exercise for sure. just my 2 cents.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    The summary information at the far right of the spreadsheet for Nikkibriane is incorrect. Thought you should know to keep things honest.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The summary information at the far right of the spreadsheet for Nikkibriane is incorrect. Thought you should know to keep things honest.

Those numbers change once there is a weight recorded. Unfortunately, it looks like she did not weigh in yesterday.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

Those numbers change once there is a weight recorded. Unfortunately, it looks like she did not weigh in yesterday.

Ok, that makes more sense! I thought it was something input manually.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

Ok, that makes more sense! I thought it was something input manually.

No, there is a method behind this madness!!
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    At a stand still..... Grrr need to change something. Help!!!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    At a stand still..... Grrr need to change something. Help!!!!!

Not sure if you saw my last post - but, I recommended adding some strength exercise. Also, look up muscle confusion for working out. Concept is that your muscles "memorize" the workouts and therefore they become less effective. Might be worth looking into.
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    I had a bad week, sorry team. My lower back went out. So no exercising. Weigh 194.5.not giving up tho.
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bad week. Stomach issues todays. I got to tkd twice which is good but not much else. I suspect I’ll be up tomorrow from the white rice eaten tonight.

@moonflower1961 I hope your back is doing better.
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    Weigh in today. 194. Go team!!!
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    FallToRise wrote: »
    Bad week. Stomach issues todays. I got to tkd twice which is good but not much else. I suspect I’ll be up tomorrow from the white rice eaten tonight.

@moonflower1961 I hope your back is doing better.

Thank you and yes much better. Hope you feel better soon
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    I had a bad day that put me back 4 pounds, but I worked hard to get back in. Was able to lose a half pound. So now I weigh 193.5. Was so afraid this morning I was not going to lose anything. I will take that half pound.
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!! Weight loss friends. Way to go everyone. My Monday weight is 192.5. Changing up my eating and exercising this week. Need a change. Hope everyone is well.
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    Having a really bad week. I want to eat everything insight. I'm buying a home this week. It's a fixer upper. I am over whelmed and excited at the same time. So I want food to comfort me. Its hard to say no this week. Scales are not on my side. Hope something happens in a couple days.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Having a really bad week. I want to eat everything insight. I'm buying a home this week. It's a fixer upper. I am over whelmed and excited at the same time. So I want food to comfort me. Its hard to say no this week. Scales are not on my side. Hope something happens in a couple days.

How exciting though!! You will have so much fun making it your own.
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    I did it. I got up to 195 this week and down to 192. I was so worried. I know it's only a half a pound but I'm happy. Let's go team!
  • moonflower1961
    Options
    Sad news😣. I went on a three day trip. I tried to eat well but it was hard. I walked a lot and hiked a down and back a mountain. I am sore and swollen. My weight this week is 195. I am hoping by next week. I am back down in weight. Sorry team. ( I know I will be back down in weight.)