Link for nutrition and exercise challenge

Options

Replies

• nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Question, what is the sheet, "white stuff" used for? Are we supposed to add those?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Question, what is the sheet, "white stuff" used for? Are we supposed to add those?

That's for later - ignore it for now.
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    maybe stupid question, but how do we log things on this?
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Do we only get credit for exercise if we do the videos provided or can we continue our gym workouts?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    maybe stupid question, but how do we log things on this?

Count your minutes of exercise, number of abs for each day. The reps are just your totals for the week.

Nutrition is logging your calories and meeting your caloric goals - drink water.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Do we only get credit for exercise if we do the videos provided or can we continue our gym workouts?

No, you do not have to do the video. I do not like to dictate exercise because everyone likes different things. These are just little side things to do. You might win a prize!!
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did 60 min cardio today and met all my nutrition needs. Sorry, it's still won't allow me to open the file. i even redownloaded Google sheets app.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Did 60 min cardio today and met all my nutrition needs. Sorry, it's still won't allow me to open the file. i even redownloaded Google sheets app.

Sorry, I don't know how to help with that from this end. You can save your data for the week and send to me next Sunday. I can plug it in for you. Can you view it?
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

I'm not able to view it on the google sheets app either. I had to use my work computer to update it today.
    I'll try to open it directly through my google sheets app now that I've opened it on my pc later...I'll let you know if that works.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I don't use my phone to put in the data, I use my laptop.
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Once I've gotten into it from my pc I can then pull it up from the app.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I just realized it's calories not minutes on the spread sheet this week. I was like WTF how did they get that many minutes. I will go back and change mine to calories LOL.