Charge 3 workout syncing

Options
kmalnieks
kmalnieks Posts: 1 Member
Hi, maybe it is already discussed in other treads, then my apologies and just point to it. I am bit confused - does or does not Fitbit app syncs my exercises (workouts) to MFP? I have enabled data syncing but it seams that It does not. The same issue I have with MapMyFitness, where support service responded that workouts does not sync from Fitbit to MMF and was not able to tell when it will. Is the same situation with syncing data to MFP? Is there some third party apps I can use to reach the goal? I tried syncing data from Fitbit to Endomondo and then to MFP, but no luck, maybe I missed something.

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    No Fitbit does not choose to sync workouts to MFP. I don't thing they send out to anyone.

It sends the daily calorie burn which of course contains the workout calories in it - so MFP is doing math with that figure and the fact you did a workout.
    Just doesn't show it separately.

Just make a note on your wall post for your friends to see.
    Or is there another specific reason you want the workouts to show up?

The Exercise Diary in MFP is really not worth the effort you want to spend to get a workout here.

Just use the Fitbit exercise diary to track your workouts much better.
    You can put notes or change the titles of those Activity Records to something even more meaningful if desired for easier future review.