Saturday Jan 25

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. Mark Twain

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang.

Enjoying my coffee on the balcony watching the sun come up (and the crazy drivers in the parking lot).

Planning to head to old San Juan this morning for our walk. Made it down and up all 13 flights of stairs with only one stop for dizziness but not to catch my breath. I count that as a huge win over last year at this time.

Enjoy the day.

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Awesome pic, Steph!

Just returned from WI - down another #5.1 - it was a good week of tracking. Woot!

Cold, wet, and rainy today. Contractor coming to estimate a deck project....we want to screen in our patio/porch to make it a 3/4 season space.....it already has power and ceiling fan - so will add a ceramic heat bar and should be good.... We'll see.

Cheers~
    skip
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Way to go Steph!!

Way to be a loser and 5#. Wowzer. What about the pool? 3 season rooms are the best!!

I’m getting ready to clean a little. Need to go by Walmart ugh.

I’ll cbl.
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB.
    Way to go Steph - I bet your feel great.
    Nice 5# Bill!
    Do good out there everyone - off to water trees and sod at the house and meet they guy that is installing the curbs around bedding areas.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Wonderful NSV Steph! Congrats on the loss, Skip!

b3efdt989jqm.png

BBB OP ;-)

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Nice loss Skip! Only thing I miss from my old home is my 3 season room.

Mice nsv Steph

Here's the view from my deck this morning looks like we got about 4inches?

Beautiful imo!

3poc6tzuchz5.jpg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Atta Girl Steph!
    • Skip I think you are out-losing me. I'm down another pound or so this week. Getting close to where I'm supposed to be. Let's celebrate Low Points January!
    • Lee, in a word - NO.
    • It must be exciting Raine to see the house come together. You are getting close to move in day. I'm guessing the RV is getting smaller and smaller.
    • Hi to my wet west coast buddies.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    •Loving it Lee. Why yes jelly in the donut hole should count as a fruit and be free!
    •Beautiful view Mary
    Hope all are feeling less pain today and feeling better.
    I gotta stop celebrating and got back to better basics.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    You know what's ironic, Lee? Jim has called me "bacon" for decades. Long story. :wink:
    Mary, that is gorgeous! So you aren't getting the warm temps like we are? We had rain yesterday, and it's supposed to stay warm (defined as above freezing) for the entire next week. This has been one of the lightest Januarys I remember.
    Raine, your new home is going to be completely BREATHTAKING! I can't wait to see the finished product! Maybe we could do a BBB gathering there next winter!
    Skip, I didn't realize you were doing workshops ... that's GREAT! This week's topic (assuming the coach is good) was PHENOMENAL. I hope you liked it!

I had AA this morning, and now we're just waiting for Anabelle time to begin. I bought ingredients to make pizza puffs for dinner (with fruit) and cookies for a treat, we have the books and crafts and puzzles ready, and I promised her a blanket fort. Maybe we'll eat dinner in the fort ... that would be fun! Dd19 is planning on taking her to the library, too. For those on fb, there WILL be pictures (as if you questioned that .. ha!).
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning, folks.

After three days on my feet, I'm looking forward to a clean slate today. I may hang the smoke detectors today, but that would be it. And since I've been talking about the smoke detectors for three weeks, I don't like their chances..