Fitbit versa lite

Options
lorib642
lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
I broke a part on my charge 2 where the pebble connects to the band that is not replaceable and warranty is up. I talked to customer service and he gave me a link for 25% off some types and 40% off mulberry versa lite. I am thinking of getting the versa lite but know little of it. I like the product but am hard on bands. I don't know why. I also have the option of getting a I watch. I have an android phone. Which would be better for me. I was fine with charge 2

My main uses are steps active minutes and sleep analysis

Replies

• EatThePopcorn
    EatThePopcorn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really like the versa lite. It will definitely track your steps and sleep in depth and accurately. It may be the "lite" version, but 5 months after purchase I am still not bored with all the features and analysis.

It works beautifully with MyFitnessPal (MFP). They both feed into eachother seamlessly. Fitbit is constantly updating MFP with exercise information so I always have a current calorie total.

Meanwhile, the fitbit app is graphing and tracking in ridiculous detail everything to do with activity.

I would definitely go with the versa lite, it's nice and sleek, and you can get multi-packs of bands cheaply to change the look. The features are comprehensive and enough to keep you challenged and engaged in your fitness journey.