Classics Challenge 2020

35dollars
35dollars Posts: 832 Member
@TheBigYin is a bit busy at the moment, so I'll stick my oar in an announce this year's Classics Challenge is about to commence, with the first event in 5 days time, on Saturday 2nd February.

If you want to take part, come and join us in the Gears Steers and Cheers private group on Facebook*

Same plan as last year, semi classics worth 20 down to 1 point, the "full on" classics worth more points, plus photo and in-ride bonuses...

*If you're not already a member or not already known the Mark, it might take a day or 2 to get admitted to the group, so don't hang about if you want to hit the first event.

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    thanks for adding the "heads up" mate...

yeah - i'm a bit busy at the moment - hopefully have more time at weekend where I'll get started on adding in the events calendar over on facebook for the existing members - but if there's anyone here that fancies a go, or wants to come back to it after trying it a few years ago when it was exclusively on here - just join up, answer the usual damn fool questions and we'll d our best to let you in asap.

come and join, the more the merrier.
  • 35dollars
    Ahem. First event is Saturday 1st Feb, not 2nd
  • TheBigYin
    35dollars wrote: »
    Ahem. First event is Saturday 1st Feb, not 2nd

well, as I think we discussed Steve, technically, it's either... we're allowing either/best ride from saturday/sunday to qualify for this years challenge - I'm trying to encourage people to join in again :)
  • TheBigYin
    ahhhh - sorry - I'm a bit slow today... yeah, saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd. ..... d'ohhhh
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Time for me to get back into the swing of things. ☺️
  • 35dollars
    It's underway! Classics Challenge 2020 has crossed the start line. Still plenty of time to join in, if you haven't already - see the directions in the opening message