Back on Track Challenge

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hi guys!!! I have really missed doing these challenges with you guys! As many of you already know (if you have done the past Biggest Loser Challenges that I did), I have alot going on in the next couple of months with a BIG move from Italy back to the USA. But I am not going to allow that to get in the way of getting Back on Track! This challenge will be slightly different than my previous challenges:

No teams.
The weigh ins will take place on Thursdays.
Each participant will be responsible to post his/her weekly weigh in onto the google spredsheet (I will post the link as soon as I have completed it).
This challenge will be a 4 week challenge.
I will be posting a weekly challenge for all the participants.

I hope that we can get a nice group together to Get Back on Track together!!!

Official Starting date is on Thursday August 22, 2013! On this date you need to post your starting weight and your 4 week goal weight (on the spreadsheet).

I will also be posting an Intro thread for everyone to introduce yourselves.

Let's get started :)

Pam

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for taking the time to do all of the work. We appreciate you!:flowerforyou:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Missed you Mimi!!! Glad we are doing this together :)
  • aprylc20
    aprylc20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start this! I lost 30 lbs a couple of years ago on MFP and I am back in action. I kept off about 20 of those but now its time to take off all the rest! Weeeeee!!!

I am excited to push myself and see what I can do!
  • aprylc20
    Options
    My name is Apryl BTW! ha!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I am excited to start this! I lost 30 lbs a couple of years ago on MFP and I am back in action. I kept off about 20 of those but now its time to take off all the rest! Weeeeee!!!

I am excited to push myself and see what I can do!

Welcome the challenge Apryl! i am so excited to get this challenge started also! We are going to have a great time helping each other get back on track :) Good Luck!

P.S. Congrats on your weightloss so far!!! WTG!

Pam :)
  • aprylc20
    Options
    Thank you Thank you! I fixed my calories intake! Ahh man what a challege it is! Lets do this!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I love it, love it, love it...!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam, I'm looking forward to the challenge and getting back in touck with you and everyone else too. I;m so ready!!!:happy:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to do this Pam! It's so nice to be back on here and to see everyone!! I'm really looking foward to this!!
  • valenisia1
    valenisia1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to do this...Really love these groups....

Im so ready to start this..btw im Gale..

Have a good day everyone :smile:
  • ashelizlow0491
    ashelizlow0491 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! i'm ready!
    my names is Ashley!
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo - so excited to start another challenge! I have missed these. Seems as if I have found my niche and things are finally going in the direction I have wanted. While it might not always be pounds lost, I can tell it is inches by the way my clothes are fitting. Thanks for starting this up Pam!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam, I need this, to get BACK ON TRACK!!!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hooooo..all my old friends are here!! I am all tingly and excited..first time in weeks! YAY! Thanks Pam!
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pam,
    Thanks for getting us back on track!!!! Yes, this is an awesome time to 'git goin'...
    Thanks again,
    Judy
  • lali226
    lali226 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Laura and new to MFP. Looking forward to getting back on track with all of you! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
  • gingerFLA
    gingerFLA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello All, It's my first time joining a MFP group....and I'm excited for this Challenge!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I have recently gained 10lbs and it needs to go ASAP. I would like to lose a minimum of 20lbs, and would be thrilled with 30. I am trying to focus on my eating habits. Hopefully this group will help to really get me going!
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So glad to be back with everyone! :-) Welcome newbies! You picked a great group to join!

Jen (Iowa transplant in Chicago)
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I came across this post from another MFP friend (thanks IowaJen!) and am excited to join. This is the first challenge I have joined! I have been slacking and really hope this group motivates me to get it going again!