angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    2/21-11,613
    2/22-5,505
    2/23-11,277
  • angmarie28
    Options
    So I did a thing. I have wanted a stepper for FOREVER, but not a normal stepper, not one of the ones that you can only take little steps (I have one, not much of a workout) but like the stepper I used to use at the gym where I could do big steps. I found the closest thing is a Vertical climber, Id love to have a Versa Climber, but thats way out of my price range, so after quite a bit of reaserch I discovered that there was a new Maxiclimber coming out, and you could Pre-order it, It is way upgraded from the original that is purely body weight, this one has 12 levels, bigger peddles, hydrolics and more, so I did a totally not normal thing for me to do, and ordered it. I never order stuff before I can read others reviews on it, but I decided to bite the bullet and do it, Im so excited.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 2/23- 7624
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    24/02 - 10031 👣
  • Emmajhare
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @angmarie28 I just googled it and it hurts my legs just looking at it!

You'll be even more unbeatable in the weekly step challenge with that bit of kit! 😁
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Hi all,

I’m back. It’s been one week since my mom has her stroke. She was in ICU for most of that but she just got moved to Rehab. She has a lot of work to do to regain her mobility but I know she is up for the challenge.

I did horrible this last week, gaining 3lbs. So my challenge will be to get back to exercising and eating right, while still spending time at the hospital supporting my mom. Step one is back to logging and stepping. That starts today.

@simbersea So glad to hear she's doing better. I put you down at the same weight last week and had the MODS mark you as excused, so please weigh in on Wednesday and post your official weight for the week and I'll update it then. I recorded your steps as zero through the weekend, so anytime this week, post your steps and I'll get them posted as well. Take care gal...
    Jessica
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    steps
    2/23 = 6,892
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 21 - 4,746
    Feb 22 - 6,008
    Feb 23 - 11,276
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/24: 5,322
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/22 16,460
    2/23 13,970

@simbersea -- Glad your mom is in rehab. Sending prayers for a speedy return to health.

@jessicakrall8 -- So glad you jumped back on the wagon! We are always here to offer a hand up! (or a boost, when we fall off with you ;) )

• achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    2/24: 5341
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Monday 2/24- 8603

@simbersea Thinking of you and your mom. Wishing her a good road to recovery!
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 206.3
    CW 207.6
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    @angmarie28 I just googled it and it hurts my legs just looking at it!

You'll be even more unbeatable in the weekly step challenge with that bit of kit! 😁

maybe, im hoping i can get more workouts in with having it. My husband started a new job, so I work 730a to 4p, he works 530p to 2a, So I only have a half hour each day to see him, and with 4 kids and dinner to cook, that leave not much time to workout then, and Its montana, its cold, so working out in the garage is a no go at 4am until maybe april, so I get in 3 workouts with weights, and maybe a couple short runs those days. I have a recumbent bike, but it hurts my knees too much, but steppers dont tend to hurt me as bad, so hopefully this works well to get in a couple more workouts a week :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    So I did a thing. I have wanted a stepper for FOREVER, but not a normal stepper, not one of the ones that you can only take little steps (I have one, not much of a workout) but like the stepper I used to use at the gym where I could do big steps. I found the closest thing is a Vertical climber, Id love to have a Versa Climber, but thats way out of my price range, so after quite a bit of reaserch I discovered that there was a new Maxiclimber coming out, and you could Pre-order it, It is way upgraded from the original that is purely body weight, this one has 12 levels, bigger peddles, hydrolics and more, so I did a totally not normal thing for me to do, and ordered it. I never order stuff before I can read others reviews on it, but I decided to bite the bullet and do it, Im so excited.

I'm happy that you are happy and excited about a new climbing gizmo that will allow you to shred your quads and glutes. I'm also thinking we should have a talk about your meds :D
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/24 8,500
  • angmarie28
    Options
    2/24-12,672
  • angmarie28
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    angmarie28 wrote: »

I'm happy that you are happy and excited about a new climbing gizmo that will allow you to shred your quads and glutes. I'm also thinking we should have a talk about your meds :D

:D I like to eat, there for i need to workout
  • Emmajhare
    Options
    25/02 - 6791 👣

Very hectic day but sadly not in the step department! Will move my backside more tomorrow.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Simbersea
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW 161.6
    CW: 164.4

Sorry 😢 bad week. I still don’t feeling like I’m back on the right road - but I’m trying to get there. I need to find a new schedule where I can workout, be there for my mom, but not eat out.
This discussion has been closed.