Website version?

Options
I am enjoying the Plans...but would like to have a website version ...is that available?

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    barngal443 wrote: »
    I am enjoying the Plans...but would like to have a website version ...is that available?

@barngal443 thanks for asking And glad to hear you are enjoying plans! Unfortunately right now we don’t have immediate plans to make plans available on the web.
  • 64Leslo
    64Leslo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well that is disappointing :(
  • teacherkristina
    teacherkristina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to using a plan. I was trying to use my iPad so I can see the recipes better than I can on my phone. I don't see "My Plan" on the iPad app. Should it be visible on the iPad app? Is there a way to at least export the recipes from the plan so that I can print them?
  • torimangion
    torimangion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ANSWERS PLEASE
  • 4everamazing
    4everamazing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a website version of MFP plans. This will help me to view on a larger screen and make it more user-friendly.
  • karlym09
    karlym09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is essential to have access to the plan recipes on the web so that they can be prnted in order to use them!!!!!!!!!! Phones are too small to be functional in the kitchen! I will likely cancel before my free trial ends because that makes it basically non functional to be in the plan.
  • karlym09
    karlym09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    karlym09 wrote: »
    It is essential to have access to the plan recipes on the web so that they can be prnted in order to use them!!!!!!!!!! Phones are too small to be functional in the kitchen! I will likely cancel before my free trial ends because that makes it basically non functional to be in the plan.

P.S I am on the Low carb plan due to diabetes.
  • aehudsoncu09
    aehudsoncu09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On the app, from the phone, press the "share" button, and send a link to your plan to your e-mail. This gives you a website link that can be opened from a computer. (The fonts are HUGE, as it's obviously created for a phone, but it makes it easier to see and navigate.)