Heartbreaker's place to unite

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Started a thread for the heartbreakers, we are definitely going to need it for Bingo week coming up.

Replies

• chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good. You know I like spying ;)
  • nisijam5
    Options

Go back to your own thread!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK folks, I'm paired with Fall2Rise this week. I hope that she is crippled from her taekwondo. Well, not really crippled just incapacitated for this week 'cause I have mad respect for her. Her will power is probably way better than mine because I have none.

I logged successfully yesterday.

Today - lots of reps, some elliptical, yoga and food shopping.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Get off my lawn whipper snapper! *shakes old lady fist*

• vacamama
    Options
    Keep up the great work Kim. You are a force girl! I have been working, so my exercise will come starting Friday. Gah!! Why did you put me with steve!!?!? Lol
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Tavia - it just worked out that way!! I am on track. I have been doing the arm circles with 3 lb. weights and they are so sore. I work the next 3 days so I've had to get it done early this week.

Do hip circles at work to get your abs in!! It's easy and you can get your groove on. LOL

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    *WAVES*
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    OK folks, I'm paired with Fall2Rise this week. I hope that she is crippled from her taekwondo. Well, not really crippled just incapacitated for this week 'cause I have mad respect for her. Her will power is probably way better than mine because I have none.

I logged successfully yesterday.

Today - lots of reps, some elliptical, yoga and food shopping.

Well, Kim. I made two days of TKD this week and I’m not crippled. But I see I have some catching up to do.
    I do think I’m going to be terrible sore tomorrow.

• vacamama
    Options
    Bahahaha I don’t think my patients would appreciate my hip circles while massaging. Might be a law suit waiting to happen hahaha
  • nisijam5
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    Bahahaha I don’t think my patients would appreciate my hip circles while massaging. Might be a law suit waiting to happen hahaha

I think you might be right!! LOL

I just finished my 36 hour run. My back and R-hip are dead!! :s I have a 90 minute massage tomorrow and I cant wait for my flesh to be mashed.

Erin, I was in so much pain at my pilates class on Thursday because I almost killed myself with spin, elliptical and all the reps. It made me realize how stiff I am, and old.

Let's post some big numbers!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey, heartbreakers!! No posting here I guess. Today is no logging, sweets and wine, oh some potato chips too - back on track tomorrow. It's amazing how my fitbit can really keep me on track. I left it at home today and felt unmotivated when i don't see my calorie burn while working.
  • fourathomej
    Options
    It is so quiet in here. Had a rough week and it's only Wednesday...BUT we did go buy a truck!
    xdtngwqghxyh.jpg

She is amazing!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone for being the weak link last week. I work for a power utility. I was traveling for work then we had an ice storm that resulted in restoration efforts. I worked 17/7 shifts with take out for meals three days. I fear the damage I did over the storm will carry over and I may be the next person eliminated.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    *BIG WHISTLE* Look at that beauty.

We have good weeks and we have bad weeks - it's OK. We just need to keep plugging along.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Debra & Savannah- I did not see your weigh-in, please let me know if that was a mistake that I missed. What a busy day running around!! Anyway, I have some good things in the house now and I am prepping for my next 2 work days. I almost have to bring breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My son will be cutting weight for state qualifying. So, basically, I don't really need to feed. LOL, no I do, it's just lots of fruit salad and other bits of food.

My eating has been not good today - but, I will make up for it with something good tonight.

Now, I have to finish the results.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I had a phone interview today for a clinical trials with pulmonary today. The job sounds nice but it would be a huge pay cut. And, well, I have certain standards....
  • fourathomej
    Options
    Lol...don't we all!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    And, then there were 4....it's a heartbreaker!!

I am off to meet my sister in Duluth, MN. It's on the North shore of Lake Superior and a cute little town. My goal is to try an exercise tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Then, I go into another long of some extra shifts that I picked up.

Tracking food is still a challenge and I absolutely hate doing it. I am trying to eat when I am only hungry and not snack at work. I have pretty much broken my bag of chips and a pop during the long days. That was my 4:00 PM, I need a boost snack. It's so hard to do!!

Anyway, we are required to lose weight this week, but we do have a sweet 2.0 lb. advantage to work with!! Plus, we can donate to those that may need it!!

• fourathomej
    Options
    It is a heartbreaker!! I have trouble with not snacking as well...this week I just made better choices...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    It is a heartbreaker!! I have trouble with not snacking as well...this week I just made better choices...

Me too for the most part. I have essentially given up eating out as well. Let's rock the weigh-in!!