Intro/Progress

Options
Hi ladies!! Just wanted to say hi. I had my 4th baby May 2019. He will be 9 months old on the 10th and to date I have lost 55 pounds!!!! I only gained 30 so the "baby weight" for THIS pregnancy is off. But, I have 39 to go to be at my UGW. This group really helped to motivate/support me after babies 1 and 2.

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    hi! im katie. apologies formy bad grammer, typing one handed while pumping so i dont feel like typing well.

i had my 2nd baby in january 2019. she is 14 months old. ive had supply issues the whole time. im taking 60 mg of domperidone daily to keep my supply plus pumping. shedoesnt seem ready to wean (skinny baby and not drinking enough thru the day) so i dont want to wean yet. every time i try to lose weight my milk supply drops.

im trying again. im going to eat 2500 calories a day for a week, then 2400, 2300 etc. till i loseor my milk cant handle it to see how it goes.

i have 15-20 to lose. feeling crappy about how i look lately.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @VeryKatie Hey! Hang in there!! You got this!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @karen_thinmint it didnt work out for me, I was too impatient. She started biting and being finicky so I decided to wean her a few days ago. Going strong with calorie counting now since I need to lose milk at this point! So I'm hoping this will go well. So far so good. I'm very motivated cuz I'm sick of feeling crappy.