New Plan, New Journey

Options
My little man is a hungry 6 month old, who is EBF. I left my job at the end of my pregnancy, and have been home with him and my toddler ever since. I am yet to get into a good routine of eating healthy meals or snack. Cause of this, I've gained 5 lbs since I dropped most of my pregnancy weight. I'm at my highest ever non-pregnancy weight, and am finally ready to do something about it. I saw a nutritionist this morning, and she suggested I follow a meal plan of 1700-2100 calories a day. I'm cutting out or limiting junk food and sugary drinks. Probably just eliminating sugary drinks other than my coffee. This will greatly reduce my Starbucks visits.

I'm getting back on the meal planning and meal prepping train, along with getting more active. I have the low step goal of 5000 steps a day. I find it to be an achievable goal right now, one that I'll be increasing as soon as I've reached it regularly for 2 weeks. I'm still worried that cutting calories could reduce my supply, but I think this many calories should be enough.