Sunday cup o joe

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.” – W.R. Purche

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Picked the family up at the airport at11 last night and stayed up too late visiting. They are a two hour time difference so not terribly late for them.

Low tire light came on AGAIN. Ugh. Not sure how to deal with that on a Sunday. Air at the gas stations seems to not work well at least at the two we tried last week.

Got turned down for the housesit in Austin that Ron was really hoping for so now need to find a new place to apply for. It had two super cute dogs and a fantastic pool.

Have a great weekend all
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Sorry Austin gig did not workout Steph, but those folks are a little strange as we have discussed here earlier
    While out so DMIL could get intoxicated, saw Kris and Dennis, they were out with a large crowd
    Cloudy this morning, we are on border whether we get rain today or not but for sure latter in week as temps warm again.
    Early church then Sunday school
    Skip, enjoy holiday tomorrow; rest of us either retired or don't get it off
    Hope all have a GREAT day,
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Morning.

Dinner with DW at our favorite restaurant went exceptionally well. DBIL visit going okay. They at least gave us a few hours to ourselves.

Daytona 500 in a few short hours. Can’t wait. Incentive; in a league with 7 others where winner take all at end of year.

Cool you ran into Dennis and Kris.

Steph - I had a seatbelt light come on for the Jeep I’m selling. Found a YouTube video to fix with some WD40. Worked. Got a guy coming tomorrow. Hopeful to end this madness.

Skip

t8pk5tnvkw56.jpeg
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Up early. WW meeting today and a writer's group this afternoon. Installed a new OS on computer and it actually works, Go figure.
    Good luck with your NASCAR league Skip.
    Do good everyone!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Clipped down shaggy old Tess down yesterday and she is so happy. Her coat was so heavy she wasn't comfortable in the house and sleeping with us. Babe did not get a clip down. Her coat doesn't seem to over grow.

Sorry about Austin gig, Steph. Austin is a great biking town and its weather is temperate.

So the seatbelt light was a no go for a buyer, Skip?

Not much going on today. Gonna play outside.

Loved the video of Happy Jack getting his feet wet in pool.

BBB OP ;-)
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB

Nice picture Skip!

Sorry about the Austin gig Steph. How long will your family visit?

I'm on phones at tax office today 10 to 2 and off day job tomorrow for presidents day holiday yay, maybe see if tax office can do with out me too Monday evening.

I filed with turbo tax, they'd do mine free, but I was already done and I'm easy ha.

File early folks, less chance of identity theft...

Have good day BBB

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

We just got the last of our tax documents together. We'll go to the tax office on Fort Lewis tomorrow to get ours done. It's free.

Austin might be called "temperate" this time of year, but it is hot and humid all summer. You should look for a house sit in Seattle or Portland for bike friendly roads and comfortable summer weather, Steph.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the Happy Jack video?
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB Friends.
    • Worked TV cameras at the early service and going back this afternoon to record a special meeting. We Methodists have a lot going on these days.
    • Finished dinner at a local Mexican restaurant with some neighbors and go to get up and I see Sam and family behind me. Got a chance for some quick howdy do's but we need to get together soon.
    • Good picture Skip. You look like a grown up but then again it may be the pretty lady.
    • It's raining again today. I may need to find some plans for an ark.
    • Good luck with selling the cars Steph and Skip. Never fun.
    • Mary, when you compose your msg in MFP press the landscape picture icon on the top row, find your picture and select it. It should be imported.
    • May the best car win.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon
    I’ve been stupid busy. Now trying to lose my cruise weight. Ha. I’d be thrilled with 1.8# loss. Better than a gain.

Glad your family made it Steph. What are your plans with them?